🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    This forum thread start to finish...
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Oh god the drama
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    This whole thing is a mess. You’ve got some glu employees handing out first place prizes to everyone who emails and others giving previous weeks prizes as well.. just write this off, give everyone the prizes and take some time to fix sys. 

I know this is controversial so don’t come for me but I don’t think ticket buyers should necessarily be refunded - you were paying to win, you won. Whether or not others then get the prizes is irrelevant in a way as you were happy to splash the cash to get the prizes and so your personal situation hasn’t changed at all (happy to pay to play, wanting to win, won) I know it’s frustrating to ‘lose money’ but you actually haven’t as you were happy to spend it in the first place and the prizes are still yours. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Edit by moderation ; not permitted to talk about non Glu games. Sorry game name deleted 
    What a silly rule, that people can't even mention the name of another game they play lmao. I guess Glu doesn't want us to see how a good game actually works and treats its customers 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited May 2020
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @asalaxo thank you so much and right back at you 💛☺️ I’m really glad it made you laugh, I think I’ll leave this message as it is 😂
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Guys I've just explained my situation (I didn't have glitches in the game but I GOT passed by a TB after midnight) and that I was expecting a refund for everyone since they were compensating people affected by glitches although they wouldn't have reached the First place. They gave me the hair! So go ask for the refund you too!
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Oh, I know Glu started to compensate those who don’t suffer from the glitch the hair. That’s so unfair for those who have tried their best in the event. Lost of people say that they are surpassed by ticket players and ask for a refund. That’s ridiculous! Come on, gaming is business, if you don’t spend money on the game, that’s your matter, don’t blame on GLU for that. Money received from players help them to keep the game. So I do think it’s unfair if everyone gets the price even though they don’t encounter a problem. Like, do you feel sorry for yourself if you just claim a thing that don’t belong to you???
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    So disappointed once hearing that Glu just gave all the prizes to those who didn’t suffer from the glitch in the game. 
    nhq1012 said:
    So disappointed once hearing that Glu just gave all the prizes to those who didn’t suffer from the glitch in the game. 
    @nhq1012 It is unfair just as much as it is to give all the prizes to those who suffered from the glitch but, if they wouldn't suffer it, they would did not score first.
    It's more equal to give full prizes to all as a refund to all the problems (glitches and stuff) and incongruences (game ending at 3.00 a.m. in the morning, so even if I want to buy ticket for being first I can't 'cause I'm supposed to be sleepin) in the game.
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    BTW @nhq1012 I've also spent an extra ticket for maintaining my position in the first place, place that I've had for the entire weekend. A shady TB appeared at the end of the event (I went asleep at 00.30, two hours and an half before the end of the game) and took my place. So yes, I've also just burned off an extra ticket and yes, I am going to accept my refund that is just a little compensation for all the frustration that the GLU bad programming and SYS event ridiculous organization has caused to me and to all the players.
    It's not about business, it's about fairness.
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • RhaeTRhaeT Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    So just an update! *
    I messaged Glu with screenshots of what happened and I said I don’t usually care but I know I would’ve gotten the both dress as I missed the last earnable due to them not accepting my past two tickets as well as my one bought ticket I used with my gift card form Easter. So again I know I wouldve placed at least 5th to get the other dress too. 
    I didn’t with some funky thing going on in the last hour! And seeing everyone else deal with it on. Here I decided to message! 

So flash forward to today Tuesday!
    I get a bunch of Kkoins and not only did Glu give me the earnable dress I got the other one too. Because my outfits were on point.  

So point of the story screen shot and send Glu a messaged if you’re honest they’ll get you! 💗👌🏽😭

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Welp I tried. I didn't get the hair.

That line right there. Yeah sure. Definitely not a lie at all. Its hasn't been reported several times. 🙄
    (I mentioned how the Femme Fatal had the same thing happen to me and I lost money and tickets, and prizes for not only that event but I lost out on getting the hair as well in this SYS)
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    me and @mikaylachimo 🥰 this is my first time posting with another doll. I wish there were more dolls in this pic but no one wants to be my in game friend lol 😿😂

I would love to be friends with some people on here. I can't figure out how to do add people in the game. 
    edited May 2020
    @DoloresWyatt I don't appreciate you calling my heartfelt response ridiculous and tone deaf.  You seem to be a little hard of hearing yourself. There was absolutely no need for you to pick apart my post.  And you really picked a bad time. XXXXXXX

edited because that was too strong. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    LaceyLove said:
    asalaxo said:
    me and @mikaylachimo 🥰 this is my first time posting with another doll. I wish there were more dolls in this pic but no one wants to be my in game friend lol 😿😂

I would love to be friends with some people on here. I can't figure out how to do add people in the game. 
    me too! i havent figured out how to use game center yet 😁
    You can add friends using Facebook.  If you go to the Gifting and Friends section, there are posts from others looking for friends, and you and they just add each other on your fb account.  Link your FB account to your game  and boom.....you are playing together. :)  Good Luck, and you can pm me if you need more help. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @eligur you have to go to your settings! under game center you can add friends by their game center username! they’ll automatically appear in your game after that
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @eligur or you can create your doll Facebook account 🤗
    i  did and it because it’s easier for me lol 🙈😂
    iOS player 

• LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I wrote to glu about purchasing the extra ticket and my last looks not being voted on as well. They gifted me the same things the dues, 15 k stars, energy, and hair. My friend also had the same thing happen and was only given 10 K-Stars and the hair. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Woke up to the hair! If you feel you deserve the hair, contact support.
    edited May 2020
    Woke up to the hair! If you feel you deserve the hair, contact support.
    It looks great on you. And I couldn't agree more, contact support.

Please contact Glu Support through an InGame Ticket. 
    • Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines.  
    • Next tap Help,  
    • Next tap Glu Support.  Type bowie or some other out-of-place word where it says to describe your problem.  That should open up a Contact Us button.
    Explain the situation and submit.  (lll/help/glu support)

Please Just Contact Support.  Do not also contact forum moderators as it slows down how fast people get helped / it duplicates work and slows the response time for all.

Thanks and please don't send multiple tickets.  Thanks for your patience and understanding. <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @ashleydianem omg at first I thought it’s my doll lol 😂 our styling almost same
    and I actually now really like this hair 🥰

And I’m to suggest everyone contact with support 🤗
    iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.