Can't Connect to FB

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: Facebook friends.

Comments

• mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Make sure you are both signed in to facebook in the game under the phone icon. There are some connectivity issues with facebook currently :) Especially if one of you is using an ios (apple) device, where it doesn't seem possible for ios to connect via facebook.
    I just started playing but I play almost every day and I have saved up a lot of things, the same thing is happening to me but it says facebook isn't connecting
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Mysticblair.  you posted on a old thread from nearly 6 years ago, so I started a new thread for you.
    If you cannot connect to FB, Please post a few more details.  What device do you play on? 
    Are you able to sign into FB normally otherwise?   I'll try and dig up some help suggestions, but tbh, when FB isn't connecting for me, I try a little later and it's in without a problem.   Has you game ever connected to FB?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hi Mysticblair.  you posted on a old thread from nearly 6 years ago, so I started a new thread for you.
    If you cannot connect to FB, Please post a few more details.  What device do you play on? 
    Are you able to sign into FB normally otherwise?   I'll try and dig up some help suggestions, but tbh, when FB isn't connecting for me, I try a little later and it's in without a problem.   Has you game ever connected to FB?
    Hey! I worked out the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the app! Thanks for helping.