Missing ticket event

SelenaBSelenaB Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I made an outfit for the event and clicked on the ‘submit look’ several times but it didn’t go through. Afterwards I see that the look isn’t submitted and I lost my ticket! Is there a way to get my ticket back without buying one? Had anyone else had this problem before? This has happened more than once to me. 

Comments

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Yesss! The same happened to me, but when I submitted the look. I got votes for it, but in only one look I spent two tickets, so I have one missing too!!! 😢
    iOS | Brazil
  • MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Aconteceu o mesmo comigo, submeti o look que montei deu problema e perdi um ingresso, tem como contatar a Glu? 
  • fefilizardofefilizardo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same here! I do not know what to do
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

I bought 2 tickets for SYS, and the payment went through, but my tickets never showed up.  And when I first started the event, I had the 2 tickets that you start with, but after my first submission, my second ticket wasn't there. IN TOTAL , I LOST THREE TICKETS. What can i do?

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    The same thing happened to me, and now my votes do not come
  • QueenRubriQueenRubri Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    MaFe said:
    Yesss! The same happened to me, but when I submitted the look. I got votes for it, but in only one look I spent two tickets, so I have one missing too!!! 😢
    Same with me! My other ticket of 2 is gone and I only created one outfit!