My outfits are not getting votes and missing style ticket

havoc1227havoc1227 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I have 2 outfits out there both with 0 votes and I bought the 3 ticket deal and only got to use two the third disappeared pls fix issue

Answers

• HasminAlbalushiHasminAlbalushi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here, it’s annoying
  • biabia Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    same !! can we do something about it?
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I thought it was just me!!
    no !! i tried to email them but they blocked it. idk why 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • banananabananana Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    same thing happening to me ! the first two outfits I submitted didn't get votes for awhile until later but then I submitted another look and its just stuck to 0 votes, same with the leaderboard its stuck

you girls seen chill wanna add and be friends?
  • barrietbarriet Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same sort of thing is happening to me - only allowed me to submit one outfit but hasn’t reloaded any of my tickets or shown me the leaderboard 
    i hope Kalinda will give us some kstars bc of this. or maybe one or two extra tickets would also be nice✌🏼
    bia said:
    I literally just joined this community today so I have no friends so sure ! :)
    btw mines got fixed, I deleted the game and re-installed it back and it worked for me
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Glad that worked, however Glu does not advise deleting the game without talking to Supoort 1st,  you can lose data. Glad it worked for you. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glad that worked, however Glu does not advise deleting the game without talking to Supoort 1st,  you can lose data. Glad it worked for you. 
    can I still lose data even if I saved it while logged in in facebook?
    bananana said:
    bia said:
    I literally just joined this community today so I have no friends so sure ! :)
    same here !:))
    @bananana depending on the latest save you might not get back your most recent progress.  I had to reinstall and lid to a week’s worth of prizes once.  Luckily, I had backed up through smartSwitch and reloaded thst way.

you should find out about backing up through iTunes if you are iOS, or see if SmartSwitch from Samsung will work for your Android.  This puts a hard copy of your game onto your desktop. It’s tedious, but a safeguard.  

Or....I read once for the Kendall & Kylie game, that changing a facial aspect on your doll can help trigger a save.  So, keep that in the back of your mind whenever you go to reinstall or transfer.

and, I believe your votes would have come in even if you just waited and did nothing.  Last night my votes hadn’t come in for an Android and the iOS game for me.  I was nit hsp0y, but I went to ged. This morning, the votes were all in for all my tickets.  

By]ut  really nice meeting you,  enjoy the event and the forum! 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    bananana said:
    can I still lose data even if I saved it while logged in in facebook?
    How did you save it?

and to all new members:

you can find friends by looking or listing in the Gifting and Ffiends section of the forum.  You can pist your add info there, answer other threads....if you post a thread, make sure you include the platform you play on.  Here’s a link..... https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/categories/kkh-gifting-and-friends
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary