Is this hacking?

pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
I remembered that there was only 1 diamond hairstyle so how is this possible?

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @pristineperson it doesn’t seem like it’s hacking! are you saying that it seems like these dolls are hacking because only one person in each trendsetter group could win that first place hair? If so, then that is true, but all dolls are put in different groups. So one doll in each group can win that hair. I hope that makes sense/answers your question 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2020
    jhabs said:
    @pristineperson it doesn’t seem like it’s hacking! are you saying that it seems like these dolls are hacking because only one person in each trendsetter group could win that first place hair? If so, then that is true, but all dolls are put in different groups. So one doll in each group can win that hair. I hope that makes sense/answers your question never knew there were groups when it comes to trendsetters to be honest, if that’s true then this wouldn’t be hacking then?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You get put in different trendsetter groups each week. Those two dolls won their trendsetters but were in different groups the week it was available. Not hacking
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for answering this @Soundspretty

@pristineperson I'm closing this.   If you think someone is cheating, contact me, or Kalinda or Eggs.  Posting dolls pictures and asking if they're cheating isn't right if they aren't, and we do not encourage discussion about cheating.    Plus, if you see hacking and say something in open forum, you tip your hand.  If they were cheating and glu wanted to pursue it, you've possibly alerted them.

Don't feel bad, thanks for caring about the game, and It's lovely having you here.  Welcome.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.