💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 512 Posts
    @Amy136602 I’ll submit in a few minutes. I was waiting to see if @KkhAngelica and @AliBryant is on to. If not I’ll submit it anyway to get my timer started.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

i feel so bad! you guys are looking so hard for the apron and pie and i’m not looking for either but this was the very first look i saw my first round of voting😂 posting this to pass my luck onto y’all✨
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 295 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @Amy136602 I’ll submit in a few minutes. I was waiting to see if @KkhAngelica and @AliBryant is on to. If not I’ll submit it anyway to get my timer started.
    Ok tysm! 💜
    @ashleymedds that’s how it always happens lol. When you’re not looking for something it always seems to turn up! 😂

@Amy136602, @KkhAngelica, @AliBryant and @claranax I’m submitting my look Right Now after this post. If you’re unable to find the items I’ll send them again on another ticket when we can coordinate a convenient time.

@Amy136602 i have both of the hairs and can submit them on each ticket. Lmk if you have a preference for one over the other and I try to use that one more often.

Lia888 said:
    @KkhAngelica I’m about to post the look below. If you’re online now lmk and I can submit it. Also @Amy136602 I’m using the hair too if you’re online too. 

I’m online right now! 💜
    Lia888 said:
    @ashleymedds that’s how it always happens lol. When you’re not looking for something it always seems to turn up! 😂

@Amy136602, @KkhAngelica, @AliBryant and @claranax I’m submitting my look Right Now after this post. If you’re unable to find the items I’ll send them again on another ticket when we can coordinate a convenient time.

@Amy136602 i have both of the hairs and can submit them on each ticket. Lmk if you have a preference for one over the other and I try to use that one more often.

Tysm 😭💜
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I’m looking for this kloset jacket but it’s locked because I’m not in a level high enough. If someone uses it on IOS, could you please let me know?  

i feel so bad! you guys are looking so hard for the apron and pie and i’m not looking for either but this was the very first look i saw my first round of voting😂 posting this to pass my luck onto y’all✨
    Omg I want to cry. I’m looking for it like crazy and still haven’t seen it 😭

AFTER AN HOUR AND A HALF OF VOTING I FOUND IT AHHHH. I need to save up my diamonds again but whatever 😭🙌🏼
    @KkhAngelica, I’m so happy you found them! @AliBryant let know when you’re online and I’ll submit the apron again.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,489 Posts
    I’m here @Lia888!
    iOS
    edited November 2020
    @AliBryant give me a few minutes and I post my look.

edit: @AliBryant and @Amy136602 look is submitted 

Thanks! Is there anything you are looking for? I’m happy to submit anything, I’m not playing seriously this event!
    iOS
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    i’m searching for the pie too! how long should i wait to vote after you post it?
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
    claranax said:
    i’m searching for the pie too! how long should i wait to vote after you post it?
    I can submit the pie! Typically voting starts about 45-50 minutes after submission
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    claranax said:
    I can submit the pie! Typically voting starts about 45-50 minutes after submission
    if you submit it, please let me know! i’m searching for it but its so hard! i’ll be up until 00:00 (which is 3 hours and 10 minutes from now where i am)
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    @claranax submitted just now! 

iOS
    edited November 2020
    AliBryant said:
    @claranax submitted just now! 

you’re an angel, you know that, right? i’ll start voting in about 10 minutes. fingers crossed!!!!
    ios player ✨ level 30+
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    my next look is in 3 hours, I can do the pie and apron for anyone looking! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
    edited November 2020
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks! Is there anything you are looking for? I’m happy to submit anything, I’m not playing seriously this event!
    @AliBryant, thanks but nothing yet. I’ll keep it in mind if I come across something tho. I’m still overwhelmed with what to buy for the BF sale lol and haven’t thought about spending my diamonds yet. 😂. I’m not stressing over the sys event either. If you don’t find the apron we can try again tomorrow.

Edit: votes completed 

Didn’t see you again @Lia888 :( thanks so much for trying repeatedly for me! 
    @Summer2309 please tag me here later when you submit the apron! 
    iOS
    @AliBryant i started voting 21:15 and its now 22:33 and i haven’t seen you :( i didn’t believe this was possible! how can someone not show up in my voting booth? 

however, i was 100% having a bad day and you a 100% made it better by helping me immediately, i thought i would get ignored! thank you, i will hunt this pie with all my heart from now on
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    @claranax I’m having trouble too! I can’t find the apron and Lia has submitted it like four times for me. I can send the pie again tomorrow if you are around!
    iOS
    @AliBryant and @claranax so sorry you both haven’t been able to find your items. I can try again tomorrow afternoon once I can watch my videos to reuse both items. 
    Lia888 said:
    @AliBryant and @claranax so sorry you both haven’t been able to find your items. I can try again tomorrow afternoon once I can watch my videos to reuse both items. 
    yes, let us know! i will vote in the meanwhile, i can’t believe some items are so hard to find. i saw it 2 times but dolls were male. i got so mad and sad lol
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    omg. I GOT IT. i was about to give up and sleep. i’m high on ambien right now lol... good night dolls and good luck @AliBryant
    ios player ✨ level 30+

i don’t know how to style it... YET.
    ios player ✨ level 30+
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Just sent the apron in @AliBryant ☺️
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
    Thanks so much @Summer2309! I found you

iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks so much @Summer2309! I found you

Yeeaaah! Thanksgiving Dinner everyone at @AliBryant house 😂. Happy that you found the apron!