🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

1373839404143Next

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thank you love 💕 don’t worry about the quote box💗 I hope that things get so so much better for you, things are so hard. I hope things get better for everyone, it’s so hard and everyone is so stressed out 💗 sending love your way 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @ceryseward the end comment was funny but it was clearly to deflect and try make light of what was said in the same post.

l'm not coming at you, I was surprised at your response and wanted to see if you had any compassion for someone thinking you mocked them. You should have ended your response after the first sentence.
    I'm having a major anxiety attack right now so when stuff like this happens and people come at me sometimes my responses lack and I have to edit them after I put my thoughts through correctly. I really don't want to be apart of this forum any longer at this point everyone just makes me feel incredibly unwelcome and it messes with my well being.
    I'm sorry you feel unwelcome doll, I don't know who else replied to you or made you feel that way but I'm sorry if I played a part in that. As someone that suffers with anxiety I hate that this caused you to have an attack ☹️ The forum should be a safe space for everyone to come to and escape the outside world and current pandemic 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @SisSnappedLikeThanos your family is in my thoughts as well❤️ I think it was extremely brave and admirable of you to open up about this. I’m sure a lot of people on here are in the same boat & reading your post made them feel not so alone
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos sending lots of love and prayers to you and your family! Please hang in there! Everything will get better <3 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere