💗KK:H Weekend Event - 5/8/20 Love Is in the Air (through Mother's Day) - Dating Event💗🥂

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @ViennaKKH it was an earnable during VIP event back in 2018!

@thallisa wauw nice!
    So unfortunate I wasn’t playing at that time.
    Hope for my beautifull things in the future ! 🤩
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Do you think it’s worth chasing the pink outfit? I really want the skirt! I’ve already opened my free gb and then spent 40kstars but only received energy and an ugly throwback dress 😩 

• Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Is anyone able to still watch the free videos for K stars since its a double offer weekend? Its not giving me the option, it just keeps bringing me to the offer wall. 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Do you think it’s worth chasing the pink outfit? I really want the skirt! I’ve already opened my free gb and then spent 40kstars but only received energy and an ugly throwback dress 😩 

Honestly I’m in love with the outfit and I think it’ll do really well for a galaxy SYS, but it’s kinda hard to style the pieces separately which sucks 😩

just make sure you know when to quit because I wasted an extra 80 k stars chasing the shoes and didn’t even get it😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m sooo madddd
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts

In my opinion, no; the boxes have been full of daily box items, unless you're lucky
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I love the hair 😍 the dress isn’t my favorite lol
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Noela87 When I did the VIP my videos dropped to 5. With the new update, all players that had 5 now have 10 videos per day. New players joining the game after this update will also have 10. Players that had 20 will still have 20 videos per day meaning 20Kstars. If you have not made a purchase, did the free VIP trial and you're not a new player (the update with videos happened maybe 2 weeks ago, I'm not sure, someone please correct me) you should be able to watch 20 videos per day. I hope I helped 🤗
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited May 2020
    TheBola said:
    @Noela87 When I did the VIP my videos dropped to 5. With the new update, all players that had 5 now have 10 videos per day. New players joining the game after this update will also have 10. Players that had 20 will still have 20 videos per day meaning 20Kstars. If you have not made a purchase, did the free VIP trial and you're not a new player (the update with videos happened maybe 2 weeks ago, I'm not sure, someone please correct me) you should be able to watch 20 videos per day. I hope I helped 🤗
    Doing the VIP free trial counts as a purchase I believe! I think kalinda said all players who began playing prior to 2020 and had not made a purchase would get to keep their 20 kstars- they’re essentially grandfathered in. But if they make a purchase, they drop to 10. Everyone else (new free players in 2020 and those who have made purchases) get 10 videos a day. 
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My box 🤷🏼‍♀️ At least I get closer to the earnable hair which is what I really want  I was hoping for the hair but I’m okay with my pick 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @jhabs I thought I said the same thing you did. English is not my first language so I apologize for any mistakes that I might have made. 🤗
    I finally got the hairrr
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Got the top in my free box, decided to open 1 box and got the matching skirt, then I decided to be bold and got the hair on the next try! Best 3 pieces I could ask for!
    I got the dresssss I love it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I was hoping to get the skirt or hair but I’m happy that I picked something! I’m trying to convince myself not to chase them 😬
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    livyx said:
    Wanted the hair the most so of course it’s the only thing that I had to chase 😂 But I love this look, I adore Charli XCX so I had to get everything! 😩 Now I have 20 k-stars left but at least I’m happy (will regret it during Kimiversary) 😭

Also got the bundle on my 2nd try! 🥰 Here ready for my drinks with @JaelynJax 🍸 
    Drinks on me🍹🍸
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    I wish they had a date location in Paris on the Eiffel Tower! That would be the cutest date 🥺
    @lexbaby42 That would be so awesome! please put this in the suggestion thread!! 
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Got the skirt in my GB 🥰 won't be chasing the top, I need my K stars for VIP weekend 😁
    Also, the earnable earrings are so cool! Didn't realize at first that it was a moon with a star 🌟🌙
    edited May 2020
    Finally had another baby-meet Baehler Baehler&Aurora
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Ok guys so this is Cassy 💕 ( Castiel ) and he was a product of the last dating event love is in the Easter air!! I have a feeling his sibling will happen this event!!! 

Awesome for Girl
    lol for Boy

Its so funny because on my previous game before it was lost because I couldn’t transfer it, I had two girls, so Cassy was quite a shock 😂 but a good one 😊💕
    So as it turns out...

I had a girl!! Named her Blair!! (she was born with pink hair, changed to white for the time being because I still haven’t picked a color) 

Thanks for voting!! 😁
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    @Amy136602 that’s adorable. 🌸
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

less than 48 hours, a long way to go to the hair and only 5000 kash. will i make it 🥺
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts

less than 48 hours, a long way to go to the hair and only 5000 kash. will i make it 🥺

I would try your luck on a kollection that has a kash prize tbh
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @mandamay76 how can you restyle the person who you date with? I started dating this weekend, lol 😂 I mostly don’t like how the guys look like in the game...
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @mandamay76 how can you restyle the person who you date with? I started dating this weekend, lol 😂 I mostly don’t like how the guys look like in the game...
    You can gift them from your phone - but it costs kstars and kash to do it 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    currently dating an npc whos really super my type but i dont wanna bother with dating and marriage outside of events just yet im so reluctant to have to break up or erase his contact 😢
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone