The News You've Been Waiting For...

13Next

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @samaaanthaaa do you know if these are in rotation? I’ve started playing in April and haven’t seen them yet. As some old SMC are in rotation...

been playing for almost a year now and have never seen these and I would love both! I don't understand why they took out of rotation! 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I wish they were I’d buy both of them so fast 😭
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I'm just so happy!!! :) And relieved that all the money I've put into the game isn't going down the drain for at least another 3.5 years! 😁
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Omg could someone show me the doctor’s coat? 😮 I’m almost done with my first semester of med school so I got super excited about hearing that! 🥰
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @pilirositolam @kkhforeverxoxo I found this on another thread! 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@pilirositolam I remember rushing to finish the hospital storyline to get the coat when they announced they are cancelling the Stories feature. I am still not sure why it wasn’t added into the Kloset  like the red dress from the Count   Storyline. 
    IOS Player 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH dang I would love that. It’s so cute, I wish they could give us that or maybe a hand sanitizer handheld because of this pandemic. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒