🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I hope you and your child are safe @therealChar! 😞 I’m so sorry that this has happened to you, sending all the love and wishes 💖
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

Sorry i been mia river over flooded my apartment so my kid and i have to leave im devastated. All our is ruined 😭 i serious want to be happy i got the dress but im so sad right now
    @therealChar I’m so sorry you are going through this right now sending you lots of love your way ❤️❤️❤️
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Yay! 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @therealChar I’m so sorry 🙁 That’s horrible and must be really overwhelming. I’m sending you lots of love. Try to take it a day at a time and I hope you get some support while you guys recover
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Getting strong Angelina Jolie' Mrs. Smith vibes from this look. Too bad they didn't give us a gun misc to go with it 🙄

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana same! Like it’s disrespectful to POC’s heritage. It disturbs me sooo much that people complain about things like this. These Queens actually killed it! Like I wish they would just stop whining because these Queens are going to continue to kill it and there will be nothing they can do about it. They can’t disrespect someone’s heritage/culture (if those are the right words?) like that.

@woahbabesursotoxic EXACTLY. Like if you don't like it cuz you lack taste then stfu and move on? No one asked for your irrelevant opinion. Keep it to yourself. But posting it on here, especially when no one was even talking to them, budding into a conversation they had NO business being in in the first place, is so rude disrespectful and uncalled for.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Was 2nd this morning but ended up on 4th, but that’s ok I only really wanted the dress anyways, I wasn’t fighting for the hair cause there was a tb in first but no one was coming for her, I got a really chill group this week! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @therealChar oh no, so sorry to hear, that happened to a girl I play another game with this weekend too! Sending you and you child much love 💕 
    iOS
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @therealChar I’m so glad you and your child are safe and can stay with family! Flooding is scary business! Stuff is replaceable you and yours aren’t! Stay safe! Will send up a sprayer for y’all 
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

Sorry i been mia river over flooded my apartment so my kid and i have to leave im devastated. All our is ruined 😭 i serious want to be happy i got the dress but im so sad right now
    I'm so sorry this happened to you. 💔 I really hope everything goes back to normal as soon as possible. Sending love and positive vibes to you. 😘❤💪
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @therealChar Prayers and good thoughts for you and your family! Stay safe and just know that things will get better if the vibes you're receiving are optimistic and wholehearted, God bless 🙏🏻
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    @kkhmarie I think you were in my group?? There was a doll that looks like yours

really?! this was the final rankings, is it the same?
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    With the gorgeous @IzzaBee, @Chooky1116, and @Zarah. I'm the only one without the hair but it's fine lol I'm not dying inside at all

But it's okay because you all look fierce with that hairstyle, I'll just live vicariously through you ;)
    Gorgeous! Thank you for including me!
    I play on iOS 
    AYewKKH said:
    With the gorgeous @IzzaBee, @Chooky1116, and @Zarah. I'm the only one without the hair but it's fine lol I'm not dying inside at all

But it's okay because you all look fierce with that hairstyle, I'll just live vicariously through you ;)
    @AYewKKH you look absolutely beautiful 😍 thank you for including me with these beautiful dolls ❤️
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana
    it got worse lol. She was literally the only TB in our group. She was up from me ~20 points and she STILL submitted 2 more looks! I don’t get it! Don’t waste your tickets, girl! You’re already first place lmao. No one is coming for you. Maybe she was just trying to assert her dominance lol
    @NataliaCollins LMAO it honestly makes me laugh when they pull that shit. Like NO ONE is gonna overtake you. Your spot is already secure. They're literally throwing cash in the toilet and flushing it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like if you just have cash laying around like that, put it to a good cause? There are many people in need, especially during these trying times. You'll still get your bought out 1st place spot, while helping someone out sis.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar omg babes I’m so so so sooo sorry! That’s horrible! I hope your whole situation gets better. That’s crazy. I’m hoping and praying that things get better for y’all! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana someone posted that on the forum?? And exactly people need to learn to just shut up, and move on. Like I can be genuinely nice, but stuff like this is infuriating. You don’t say stuff like that. Like people need to grow up and learn that not everything is gonna be about them. I’m smh just thinking about these big babies. There’s worse things in this world but apparently to them seeing a doll with the braids is the end of the world to them I’m guessing. Smh people really need to grow up
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Look at these beautiful ladies 🥰 @mandamay76 @ashleydianem @AYewKKH

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Am I the only person thinking that the TS hair is not beautiful. The dress is enough for me. I even miss 1 free ticket though the top 3 are all ticket buyers. But guyss, that hair isn’t beautiful and versatile that much, stop wasting your money.
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @Chooky1116 Ahh thanks for including me as well, I feel so honored ❤️❤️
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @therealChar sorry to hear that happened, I hope everything’s ok 💕
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    In gay Paris...

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2020
    As I recall the insults to the hair happened on FB, and the drama picked up here.  The hair is lovely.  I think it looks fab on all dolls regardless of skin tone.  TBH, it also  reminds me of Lady Godiva hair if it shifted over just a little.  lol.  Please let's not re-ignite the subject here. <3  I know things get heated,  but if we can remember we have teenager playing Nd try to not use offensive language, it would really help me out a lot.   
    Everyone looks fabulous.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary