Options

🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh I really wanted the trendsetters dress but guess I’m not getting that because this look flopped And all the ones before it. I also can’t get the earnable hair but it’s okay because it doesn’t really suit my dollbut I guess that’s my own fault 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Just got the hair and I love the way it looks on my doll but I won’t be using it a lot

• Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ugh I really wanted the trendsetters dress but guess I’m not getting that because this look flopped And all the ones before it. I also can’t get the earnable hair but it’s okay because it doesn’t really suit my dollbut I guess that’s my own fault 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Its the voters 😭 some of my looks didnt do well either
  • Options
    3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

Hate when this happens, now I need to use an extra ticket 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

So to be able to get the earn-able hair I have to obtain at least 50 votes for my last look... excuse me while I go cry 😅

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Unfortunately that’s my last ticket & if it flops again I’m gonna scream. Also there’s no hair earnable or TS dress for me this SYS without 14th ticket. Ughh! I don’t remember last time I didn’t make it. 😥
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Amy136602 said:

So to be able to get the earn-able hair I have to obtain at least 50 votes for my last look... excuse me while I go cry 😅

@Amy136602 Sending good luck your way

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    This look feels risky for my last one so I'm not sure what I want to do... I'm in second place rn and have some wiggle room but still nervous!

Like: submit it
    Agree: Needs work
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Last looks : 10 - 15
    Last looks flopped and I was running out of clothes... Submitted 1 extra ticket so hopefully I will stay in the top 5 🤞

• Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m trying to be patient and wait to submit my two last tickets but I can feel my self control slowly but surely going straight out the window soon
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    My last two looks... the first one was inspired by the beautiful @EllaCharlotte 🥰 I’m having so much fun and currently in second place :-) lets hope it stays that way!
  • Options
    @therealChar it’s so not fair 😭 these looks aren’t getting the justice they deserve
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    For my last looks I went with clothes I really like in-game and would totally wear them irl! But I'm so shocked the dress scored so poorly...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    I might have posted some of these looks but I really loved these in the voting booth
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Your doll looks gorgeous @ronniev! I love the dark lipstick with it 😍
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Praying for this poor look to get more than 37 votes so i can get the hair 😭
  • Options
    These were more beautiful looks 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    noha62 said:

Praying for this poor look to get more than 37 votes so i can get the hair 😭

Yaaaay got it !! Although i was so close to be fifth but it’s okay at least i got all the earnables 💞
  • Options
    Asksksh these two are fighting over the fourth place they keep on submitting more tickets i hope they settle on the fourth together so i can stay fifth too lol 

• Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    It looks beautiful on your doll 💕
    Thank you!!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I took this picture from my TS group and I really like the flower hair and the dress 😍 I hope they will be available one day ...

• Options
    Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Ok ok, first of all, I know, our top is ridiculous compared to most of your scores, and the TBs you encounter with 1k+ points, but it's none of our fault we're not psychos 🤣

I managed to get both all the earnables and first place (don't stone me) with only 13 tickets under 600 points, which to be honest, it's not fair to some of you who really put heart into this and get bomb scores yet only to struggle being in top 5. 

All this being said, are the Glu guys planning on doing some update about how the Sys should be played? Because it's **** up to be top 1 with almost 600 points and in other case not even get the Trendsetters clothing items. I really hope they'll do something about it and make it an enjoyable game for each and everyone of us.

Also, if the second girl passes me before the event is done, I'm gonna submit this look in order to go to my funeral