🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Android is fast @kkh_clarice from what i saw with my last look
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @Camy Truly demonstrates the power of the games.

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @camy ya so many of the dolls in my ts group were absolutely serving unreal on theme looks and then towards the end switched to gowns. So strange.
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Looks 13 & 14
    I don't have the most amazing wardrobe for this theme nor the beret hair, but I enjoyed seeing so many creative and beautiful looks 💕

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Last look: (not Parisian, I’m just having fun!)

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I need a 57 🥺🥺🥺 any advice?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited May 2020
    snakiekkh said:

Some quality Sunday night entertainment. I'ma sit this one out, you girls have fun! 

The girls are still at it, cmon submit some more tickets I wanna watch 🥺 Worldstar worldstar worldstar 

Edit: Top dog has brought out the 260 kstar Korkov gown 
    🔔🔔🔔 knockout!!!
    ngl I appreciate the hustle sis, chase that cheque (/15 k stars, a ponytail and 5 gold dyes)

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @nice to meet you doll! Welcome to the forum! Your doll is gorgeous 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana yesss! Exactly, so many people have been saying it, but like some dolls just kill it! That’s just straight up disrespectful, but these dolls are proving them wrong! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Longest 10 mins of my life 😫
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I was first in my group ever since the SYS started. And then yesterday a ticket buyer showed up and submitted 2 extra looks (by the look of her score) and then her score didnt move too drastically for almost a day and then now she swooped back in and submitted what looks like 3 looks! I really wanted that hair! I’m currently second and she’s only ~20 pts ahead of me. This is the first time I’ve ever really been frustrated with SYS. 

I’d rather have TBs in my group show up right when the event starts so at least I don’t have to hope I can get first place. Not these TBs that lurk and then suddenly snag first place with sudden bursts of scores. *sigh* I really thought I had a TB-free group for the first 24 hrs of this SYS.

And it’s such a gamble to buy tickets because who knows how many more tickets the other person has? It could just end up being a ticket buying competition and I could’ve spent all that real money for nothing cause I can’t match their buying power. 
    @NataliaCollins I feel you so hard. The EXACT same thing happened to me just now. I was 1st since the beginning, and literally just within the last 30 minutes 3 random gown wearing ticket buyers came out of no where (I swear they weren't even top 10), and they just snatched 1st 2nd and 3rd, pushing everyone down 3 spots. I was so happy this whole time cuz I thought for the first time I wouldn't have any TBs in my group. And tbh I wasn't too amped for the 1st place price initially, but because I was first the last 3 days, like you said it gave me false hope. 
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @jhabs sis seriously heard "go hard or go home" and decided she definitely wasn't going home 💀 The attention to detail and precision are absolutely immaculate, yet simultaneously kinda scary. Honestly the hardest game of spot the difference I've ever played
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana yesss! Exactly, so many people have been saying it, but like some dolls just kill it! That’s just straight up disrespectful, but these dolls are proving them wrong! 
    @woahbabesursotoxic Yes, exactly!! It absolutely is disrespectful. It makes me sooo mad 😤 
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Order: lowest, highest, 2 favorites
    I’m up against 4 ticket buyers ugh I hope another one doesn’t pop up 😭

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Didn’t think I was gonna get my last ticket in on time because there was only 8 minutes left but my votes literally came in only 5 minutes later 🥰
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My scores were all over the place and my fave looks were my lowest scoring ones :D 
    hoping I can hang on to first and nothing weird happens in the 30 minute countdown!

iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @IzzaBee girl I wish I could switch it up like you! You’re killing it!! Half of my makeups go unused because I use the same one over and over it!!!! I wish I could switch it up a little bit 😭
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Is the thirty minute wait necessary though? I hate this!!!! 
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @IzzaBee me too, just in the five I posted above I have three face shapes going on 😂
    iOS
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    how did everyone get the Elsa hair from two weeks ago, the one where they unscored like 8 tickets? I think they gave me my tickets back. 
    But what did you say to them? (Please write @ me so I don’t miss your answer)
    I’m still way upset. I actually did cancel my subscription, I always just threatened. 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    The tb that shot her way to the top and made it so she was always at least 150 points ahead of everyone decided to stop submitting today... people were catching up with her and had I used an extra ticket, I could have been first. And then, out of nowhere a random person who wasn't even in the top 10 took her place. So I decided to keep it for another SYS.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    And now...we wait.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.