🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,728 Posts
    So i opened my Free Dye Box and got 10 Purple Dyes... 
    I mean purple is my fav color BUT idk what to do now with 81 of it!

Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 68
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
    Also Simon's call was super sweet!! Thanks for that!
  • Poopnuggets69Poopnuggets69 Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Hi what tips do you have for finishing an event so early? Have you got a VIP membership? How much energy do you have to start with? 

Sorry for the questions I’m wondering if I’m missing a trick as I never normally finish an event ! 

Thanks in advance 😊
    I don’t mind! I don’t have a VIP membership, but my starting energy is 47. It’s usually around 90-100 before the start of an event due to all the voting I do in the voting booth though. It’s also because of my pets. I think I have around 30. Because of that, I can completely fill up my energy bar once and do it halfway again. Also, when I go to tap my pets, I tap the interactive things in each location. Another tip I have is to tap everything. Each time you tap to pick something up, it knocks five seconds off the five minute timer. It may not seem like a lot, but when you are tapping up everything, it stacks up. Also, I go into the game every 4-5 hours as that is when your pets recharge. Other than that, just do reality events at your bel air house. I hope this helps! 💖
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,296 Posts
    Is there a thread where we can suggest kimiversary throw back items or are the items already picked?? 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    edited May 22
    Sorry if someone already mentioned this but I just realized that the dye symbol overlaps with the heart/star symbols in the sys kloset.
    Not that big of a deal but it makes it hard to see the dye symbol so if Glu could change the placement of either symbol I would really appreciate it.

EDIT: The glitch only seems to happen in the sys kloset. I checked the regular one and it's fine there.

• Monica LMonica L New Member Registered Users 688 Posts
    @Hope_x I have been playing long enough that I am out of storylines. All I do is my businesses and reality shows in my Bel Air home (but usually not when I’m trying to finish an event as that requires too much energy). 

When I’m working towards completing an event I do Bel Air reality shows. You can use 4 professional contacts and each contact gives you one energy in return. So you use 16 energy and then you pick the extra action that uses 2 energy to complete the event. I can usually complete the show with ~18 to 20 energy. 

I do not have a VIP package, but I have completed all of the perks so I do have extra energy. My max energy is currently 45. I also own the gym with all the equipment and several pets and staff.

iOS Doll 

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    thank you @KalindaKing 💕💕
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,260 Posts
    WOW!
    The surprise i just got when i opened my KKH game and Facebook FINALLY got the update! Im soo happy we just had to wait 3 extra days compared to everyone else, and not 1 week like last update!
    I’m so glad @LovelyEmma; it’s not fair that you guys sometimes miss events because you get the update late! I personally think it should only become available when it’s available for everyone!
    Rikk said:
    WOW!
    The surprise i just got when i opened my KKH game and Facebook FINALLY got the update! Im soo happy we just had to wait 3 extra days compared to everyone else, and not 1 week like last update!
    I’m so glad @LovelyEmma; it’s not fair that you guys sometimes miss events because you get the update late! I personally think it should only become available when it’s available for everyone!
    Yea i agree with you @Rikk! But at leats this time around we only had to wait 3 days, in comparison to the previous update who we waited 1 week for it!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,106 Posts
    Does anyone know what is now available to buy with diamonds now after the update ?

Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,144 Posts
    Love this look though :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,688 Posts
    @therealChar I think it’s these items!

Pic credit to Linda and the encyclopedia!
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic New Member Registered Users 188 Posts
    I didn’t get a call from Simon I got Maria?  Did they give different dyes?  Because I didn’t get free twilight dyes... :(
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,106 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @therealChar I think it’s these items!

Pic credit to Linda and the encyclopedia!
    Thanks so much ! If anyone needs some of these i own some of each of these 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 1,694 Posts
    Also give the guy dolls more love! They should get clothing from SYS and weekend events, more handhelds and everythingggg it’s honestly not fair. 
    🥰
    I didn’t get a call from Simon I got Maria?  Did they give different dyes?  Because I didn’t get free twilight dyes... :(
    Maria call you and gives you 1 free Dye GiftBoxe and Simon calls you and gives you 10 orange dyes, 1 diamond and 10 yellow dyes!
    You need to have your game updates to recieve the calls!
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I got champagne dyes on the free dye box which is great for this SYS, but with how difficult it is to earn diamonds, I won’t gamble my actual diamonds to get common dyes like purple etc!

I really wish they would integrate the new things into the VIP daily boxes. We get different tiles for exclusive clothing, so should see less common things. I am still only seeing purple and dark green dye in my boxes and at $50 a month I would expect to see more rare things like other color dyes. I have over 60 purple dyes now and don’t want any more - or can the dye exchange store comes back again! 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 New Member Registered Users 265 Posts
    Does anyone else have the issue of not being awarded dyes that they receive from the giftbox? I’m constantly having this problem. @KalindaKing, please help. 
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,643 Posts
    Love this top dyed in the new yellow dye! It’s definitely my new fave color in the game and i did end up with 20 of them so yay!