What is best business to completely furnish?

mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
Should I completely furnish so Chic London (only need three more things to finish)  Or should I start buying more at Chevier Paris (tons more to do there) Does completely furnishing either of these give you more Kstars or Kash?

Best Answers

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Should I completely furnish so Chic London (only need three more things to finish)  Or should I start buying more at Chevier Paris (tons more to do there) Does completely furnishing either of these give you more Kstars or Kash?
    You earn more by decorating the chevier house during the weekly gigs! I don’t believe that decorating so chic london affects the payout so I would definitely do chevier so you can get an extra couple k stars every week 🥰
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Answer ✓
    @lexbaby42 ok cool! Thank you - I will use some kstars for that during VIP - I am low on Kash so that part will have to wait!
    I know, it took me forever to earn the cash to furnish the entirety of chevier but it’s super worth it because it gives 7 k stars and around 5,000 kash which is super nice with Kimiversary coming up 💞

Answers

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @lexbaby42 ok cool! Thank you - I will use some kstars for that during VIP - I am low on Kash so that part will have to wait!