VIP Hangouts

RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
I am wondering if it's worth boosting my relationships with Kim and the other Kardashians through VIP hangouts when I have some down time? Is there any benefit to doing this so you can invite them to events? I'm not sure if it's something I should put effort into in between week day and weekend events. Thanks!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I did it just to work on the associated achievement, and the off chance that Kim gives me K stars during a gig. I also did the first few levels of kourtney and Khloe. The others aren’t worth it IMO!
    iOS
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant - so if you boost Kim's score, does it increase the chance that she'll give out k stars?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    the 1st time I hi and Welcome @RocketQueen

The 1st time I hung out with Kim, I used her for an 8 hour gig right after, and was rewarded with 10 Stars.  But after that, I’ve boosted my relationship with her to 249 and I haven’t gotten it again.  249 is not very high, but in my case, within thec1st 250 points with ?Kim, I got the c0nstars once. HOWEVER I like to call her in for an 8 hour gig, and stretch it out for a few hours, letting me use her powerful action a few times.  Her help in doing gigs is phenomenal. But I like to repeat it, so I’ll have an 8 or 6 hour gig and use her a few times,  and you can do other shorter gigs while the one with Kim is going on.  Her help in gigs is way better than the random chance of stars back imo. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    do you have to pay her 5 kstars every time? I've tried it a few times and always ended up paying with no rewards
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Thanks so much for the advice @kokokokonut, really appreciate it! That's really good to know that it's worth using Kim for those longer events for more than just the chance of k stars. And thanks for the welcome as well - really enjoying the forum :)