Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

1192022242536

Comments

  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    my week’s update! earning was a little slow this week and I maaay have opened a few GB boxes 😔 i’m going to have to griiind next week if I wanna meet my goal!!
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Saved 170kstars over a week and a bit!
    literally so eager for kimversary now can’t wait any longer!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Here is my update! Sorry for being late, but I had to study a lot
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 844 Posts
    heres my update! thanks so much 😊
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    So, I maxed out the big in Tokyo achievement. Is there any other reality show achievement that works the same way? ☺️

    London was almost as easy. Paris has been rough, not sure I’d recommend that one unless you don’t have another home with an achievement available. 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Update! I reached my goal of 1000 😫💓 i think I’m going to raise it to 1500! 💖
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,620 Posts
    Well this is my update 😊 I’m proud of myself a little. It’s not much. I hope I’m not like Vip items if it’s gonna be Vip event next week 🙈

    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 1,974 Posts
    I seen VIP spoilers and my stars are safe
    🥰
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 1,974 Posts
    ok so if y’all don’t know- I was down to 5 stars this weekend so I think I did okay 
    🥰
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Updating late...I’ve been forgetting to do my daily videos. Real life is a bit hectic at the moment . But I managed to save another ~105 KStars this week..
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

    Here's my update! Didn't save a lot, but I am slowly getting to my 2nd goal of 1300 ❤️
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 403 Posts


    I have reached my goal of 700kstars last week, so now everything that I save is bonus. I have to admit I managed to see VIP weekend spoilers and I’m not that into the items so I might just spend enough for GB box and see if I get something and that’s it 😂 
    iOs player 
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I am so ready for the VIP weekend. I’m just going to do 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air (It takes me about 19 energy) and hope I can rack up a lot of k-stars. Does anyone have any other VIP weekend strategies?
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 613 Posts
    helcabu said:


    I have reached my goal of 700kstars last week, so now everything that I save is bonus. I have to admit I managed to see VIP weekend spoilers and I’m not that into the items so I might just spend enough for GB box and see if I get something and that’s it 😂 
    @helcabu please try not to spend any k-stars because you’ll regret it when the kimiversary event starts 🥺 remember there will be kimiversary boxes too so you can spend your stars on them if you get everything you want from the throwback items
    iOS player
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 601 Posts
    @emmaisson I've maxed out the Cannes one too and I'm currently working on the Rome achievement!
    Great! Does they work the same way? Press the 2 energy action and then wait and so on? ☺️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    There's only 2,5 weeks left, we can all do it! I know many of you (including myself) reached your goal and you might thinking about spending kstars from now but you can always update your goal and earn even more! 💖 Those extra 500 kstars would make a significant difference on boxes or TB sale.
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

    #capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 601 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    emmaisson said:
    So, I maxed out the big in Tokyo achievement. Is there any other reality show achievement that works the same way? ☺️

    London was almost as easy. Paris has been rough, not sure I’d recommend that one unless you don’t have another home with an achievement available. 
    Ok thank you! I tried Paris, but the “unfiltered comment” doesn’t come back after a few seconds as in the Tokyo home. Gonna check out the London home! Thanks again ☺️
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 357 Posts
    Quick question Dolls - how do you see the spoilers for the weekend VIP event? I want to see but they’re not posted here for another two days. Please lmk! Xo
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited June 10
    BellaKKH said:
    Quick question Dolls - how do you see the spoilers for the weekend VIP event? I want to see but they’re not posted here for another two days. Please lmk! Xo
    Instagram and FB groups.
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

    #capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 145 Posts
    So you are saying this VIP weekend’s items are not great? Because I was considering wether  invest or not in Chevier Paris to earn some extra K star or the Jet to save some money for upcoming date events... but if it is not worth it i will wait until after Kimversary! 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 601 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    So you are saying this VIP weekend’s items are not great? Because I was considering wether  invest or not in Chevier Paris to earn some extra K star or the Jet to save some money for upcoming date events... but if it is not worth it i will wait until after Kimversary! 
    I personally LOVE the earnable hair... it’s gonna be hard 😭
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    So you are saying this VIP weekend’s items are not great? Because I was considering wether  invest or not in Chevier Paris to earn some extra K star or the Jet to save some money for upcoming date events... but if it is not worth it i will wait until after Kimversary! 
    honestly the jet is a good investment either way at minimum u can get around 30 energy just from going to every location and tapping i think its very worth it!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    beabeabea said:
    So you are saying this VIP weekend’s items are not great? Because I was considering wether  invest or not in Chevier Paris to earn some extra K star or the Jet to save some money for upcoming date events... but if it is not worth it i will wait until after Kimversary! 
    I personally LOVE the earnable hair... it’s gonna be hard 😭
    Just think of how many other hairs you can buy from the sale for the amount you’d spend on just that one hair. 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    helcabu said:


    I have reached my goal of 700kstars last week, so now everything that I save is bonus. I have to admit I managed to see VIP weekend spoilers and I’m not that into the items so I might just spend enough for GB box and see if I get something and that’s it 😂 
    @helcabu please try not to spend any k-stars because you’ll regret it when the kimiversary event starts 🥺 remember there will be kimiversary boxes too so you can spend your stars on them if you get everything you want from the throwback items
    @asalaxo i know i know, i didn’t say i will spend anything in these days, i said i might spend some kstars just to reach the GB box and see if i get some item but i wont spend any further... 😅
    iOs player 
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

    Update! So impressed by how well everyone is doing, we’ve almost made it. Getting more excited, I have to redo my wish list because there’s no way I can get everything 😅 or at least organize it, so I don’t forget anything I really wanted. I missed a bunch on Black Friday, I didn’t really know what I was doing. I have some free time today so I’m trying to get started on that, does anyone have tips for organizing your wish list/getting the most out of the 50% off sale? 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 592 Posts
    my free videos for kstars aren’t working right now. i click “short video” and nothing happens!! hope it’s just a bug and i’ll get it back 😭😭
    ios • free daily player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts

    100 more and I'll have the buffer I need to keep 1200 for kimiversary
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 167 Posts
    I'm curious for the VIP event spoilers too
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!