Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @LydiaKKH these boxes with Kimversary items I assume are only available at Kimversary right? Because then Imma spend all my stars in them 😂
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Guys is the next vip right after kimversary? 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @LydiaKKH these boxes with Kimversary items I assume are only available at Kimversary right? Because then Imma spend all my stars in them 😂
    No excatly honey, they'll be from Kimiversary until next update, so for 3 weeks. You should spend your kstars on sale from 26th to 28th first.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    LydiaKKH said:
    No excatly honey, they'll be from Kimiversary until next update, so for 3 weeks. You should spend your kstars on sale from 26th to 28th first.
    I'm not sure what to do now tbh That was my initial plan, but then I read somewhere Kimversary TB items are the same of BF, so if in Kimversary there is exclusibe box items, I'd rather go for those and wait for BF to purchase TB items.
    Unless BF also has exclusive box items, in that case I'll just splurge in TB items 🤔

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @rebecca0105 the anniversary and BF items aren’t necessarily the same - last year there was quite an overlap but the selection of items was not exactly the same! It may be a bit risky to wait for BF, but it’s your choice ultimately ✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    So I made an update for my anniversary list  on my phone and it’s actually a lot less things in it now, I’ve also updated my  KStar Goal.   :)  
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

Areys said:
    @rebecca0105 the anniversary and BF items aren’t necessarily the same - last year there was quite an overlap but the selection of items was not exactly the same! It may be a bit risky to wait for BF, but it’s your choice ultimately ✨
    Mmm I see. Some things were pricey last Kimversary from what I've seen from pictures, but I think I'll just buy what I think it's necessary and then just open boxes until the next update. Thank you all for explaining to me! 😊
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I'm thinking about making a mini guide for Kimiversary and posting it there from time to time, so everyone knows what to do in 2 weeks! Any doll willing to share her tips or write this mini guide down, so we can quote it again and again?
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Update ✨
    been grinding during this vip weekend! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Here’s my update

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    noha62 said:
    Guys I really like the vip earnable dress , i spent 50 kstars already and got energy in my box and the earrings 
    i have 1545 kstars now if i spend another 250 to get the dress i’ll have 1295 and about 2 weeks to recover , should i go for the dress ? 
    I'd say sleep with it and if you still want that dress tomorrow morning just go for it! 
    I decided to wait as you said and i just saw that we’re getting hair accessories and makeup for the next update so i think i am gonna keep my kstars now !!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited June 2020

heres my update~ first half of vip done and ive already made back my first purchase of 80 kstars so might do one more but ill sleep on it and see how things go but either way i think ill extend my goal to 1500!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    heres my update! i will be trying to reach 3000 while grinding my show so we will see how that goes 😁

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Almost forgot to update lol. Spent 65 stars this VIP, but grinded and made them all back last night. That’s the only spending I did this week. The hat put me in top 2 for SYS, so I’d say it’s worth it lol. For sure need to revise my wishlist to focus more on possible sys themes. When I started replaying we had 3 grown SYSes so I have no casual items on my list. I need some thigh highs!
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    woohoo, here’s my update. easily reached my goal of 1700 at the beginning of this week! setting my new goal to at least 2100 in two weeks from now. seeing everyone’s progress is so motivating 🤍🤍

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    How do you get that many k stars during vip? I try everything,i’m voting non stop, flying around the world Getting energy and still i earn like a 100k stars max. its getting frustrating especially when i saw the new update spoilers 😭😭😭😭 i dont spend any k stars before the kimversary...
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    When the throwback sale starts, I wouldn’t immediately start buying things, look at the items first and I’d recommend not buying things that are in the throwback boxes. I mean sure it’ll take long to get some items but you’ll eventually get them, I wouldn’t spend kstars on them 😊
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    My Update 

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Here’s my update. It’s a bit underwhelming as I spent 25 k stars to open the first box (which was energy) 😩
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Here's my update!
    After last week's spending I was really disappointed on myself, so this week I worked really hard on achievements and since yesterday I filmed sooo many reality shows, which helped me level up to get perks 14 and 50 kstars! I finally reached 1000 kstars and my goal! I want to change my goal to 1200.
    Thank you so much for all the encouragement :)
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Update! 
    Saved 200 k stars and passed my original goal of 1200!! The VIP weekend was big help. New goal rn is 1500 k stars. 

Got to keep grinding 😤😁
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't look carefully when I was trying to spend a diamond to get dye and I spent 40 kstars to get an extra turn I didn't want to get something from the box.  :/ 
    Platform: Android

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I just started playing so I’m not familiar with everything in the kloset yet. When they put the tb items in the kloset for kimiversary, will there be a way to know which items are tb items and which ones are permanent items from the kloset?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I just started playing so I’m not familiar with everything in the kloset yet. When they put the tb items in the kloset for kimiversary, will there be a way to know which items are tb items and which ones are permanent items from the kloset?
    There is usually a separate section in the closet, I’m going to go search for a picture. The items are also mixed in the regular closet, but it will be very easy to tell, because all other closet items will have a special 50% off sign, and the throwback items will not.
    IOS player
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    My update for the week 😊

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @tessisthebest oh ok! I was worried I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart! Thank you💗
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    my update :) been doing lots of reality shows and inviting people so I can get an extra kstar :D 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    @LydiaKKH I'm loving this project so much but I can't stop staring at your eyes. Where did you get them?😮
    I got them from Black Friday sale so maybe they'll bring them back for Kimiversary! I think they're from Milan Fashion Week Event a few years back?
    Ohh they look so pretty on you!! Thanks ;) 
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @sharonbp95 Here are the pictures! I used one of @Abbeymae posts from last years thread, I hope she doesn’t mind. If I remember correctly, if you press the flash sale button at the bottom of the closet, then all the throwback items are in one place, and if you keep scrolling then it has all the closet items by section. Otherwise you can see the icon on regular closet items that sets them apart from throwback items. Hope that helped! 

IOS player