• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    here’s my update! only 17 more stars left until my goal! 🥰

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Here’s my update 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I also recommend not buying items that are normally less than 30 stars, use those small items for VIP events when you need to get to the gift box!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    ✨✨ Update time ✨✨
    So I’ve decided to not spend a lot of kstars this VIP because I’m afraid that I will be disappointed at Kimiversary. I think I will leave my goal at 1000 because I’m not sure if I’m going to spend with the new update 😅 I can’t trust myself at that point...

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Actually we don’t know if items from the new sys will be included because the format wasn’t a year old back then... Let’s hope they do include some items, like that snowqueen hair, where most of us didn’t even get the chance of winning it, or the items from the first test events
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I also recommend not buying items that are normally less than 30 stars, use those small items for VIP events when you need to get to the gift box!
    I always buy nail or eye color since they’re 10 kstars! After that I’ll buy lips colors for 30.

@tessisthebest thank you so much doll for your guide and hard work! ❤️❤️ This guide is very useful and full of informations and tips! I’ve learned myself a lot and I hope others would appreciate it too. 🥰😍

I’ll update my kstars at the end of the day, so probably in 14 hrs or so. I just woke up to 26 notifications, looks like you’re all so excited! 💖
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @yezx If the new sys items were added that would be amazing, but I’ve learned to have very low expectations with Glu. I really hope they will though! I completely agree that it’s ridiculous that we don’t have the option to get sys items, when a lot of people didn’t have the option in the first place with the tester events. 
    IOS player
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @tessisthebest, i agree, but I also think we shouldn’t already “accept” our faith, because in that case Glu will be like “oh but they think it’s normal, so why bother?” Also there actually was a trendsetter hair last Kimiversary, but that was probably a glitch
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx Very true, it’s just so easy to accept defeat when it comes to this company. You’re right though, I shouldn’t give up. Yes, the trendsetter hair from one of the first sys events of the new format appeared momentarily in the closet, but it wasn’t for sale and was fixed. 
    IOS player
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @tessisthebest your guide is so helpful and detailed, thank you so so much! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    @Unwinter Aw thank you! I remember how overwhelming it was as a new player, so I’m glad I can be of help! 
    IOS player
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Here is my update! Tried my luck in a kollection this morning so I can get the VIP earrings, got 100 k stars as a reward! I'm almost finished with the Cannes reality achievement too🌟
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2020
    update 😊

didn’t get to grind much today because i was busy 🥺 

edit:
    still managed to earn almost 300 kstars this week as i earned a lot of kstars from finishing achievements! 😄 mainly from doing LOTS of reality shows haha 😷😷

going to finish the London reality achievement soon, and will be doing Tokyo next 💕
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    ✨update✨
    Saved around 420 this week! I reached my goal, so hopefully I’ll reach maybe 1800-1900 by kimiversary. 
    Completed the reality achievements of Tokyo, Cannes, London, Rome and Sydney : ) all relatively easy to complete. 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My weekly update! I'd like to set a new goal, 2250 😊

Android
    @serahyyy how works the Sydney achievement? What actions I have to make to update this achievement?
    Android
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @serahyyy how works the Sydney achievement? What actions I have to make to update this achievement?
    It is the 2 energy unfiltered comment above the bed. After you tap it, wait 5-10 seconds and then tap on either of the 1 energy or the 2 energy action to get it back. Sometimes you'll have to tap both.
    Just avoid the other energy consuming actions! 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Weekly update ☺️
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Managed to save 362 k-stars this week! I'm working hard on my reality shows achievements, I completed London, Tokyo and Rome, now I'm on Cannes 😊 I never had so many k-stars so that's definitely exciting, can't wait to spend them on kimiversary!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Update!! Only 210 from my new 1500 goal! 
    Platform : iOS 

@serahyyy thank you ❤
    Android
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

Update! I know it's not really impressive but I'm barely playing now- exam month 😩
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

I managed to save 228 stars this week and am 17 away from my original goal! I resisted the VIP weekend - I bought the hair salon in Brooklyn for 65 kstars and stopped there. I'm so excited for kimiversary now!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Here is my update! Even though I spent 300 kstars, I managed to grind them back. And even got some extra. I will still maybe grind a little more🤔
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I’ve been super busy so I haven’t kept up with this thread and the game but here’s my update 🥰
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    ACHIEVEMENT HUNTERS! I just spent about 30,000 Kash in the babies closet to get the Bundle of Joy achievement. I bought the basic and cheap hairstyles as well as the basic onesies and I got a total of 7 k stars. If you have lots of Kash, that may be an easier one to complete. 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Is it just me or do the kimiversary boxes not seem that tempting? There are only a few items I want in them, maybe I’ll buy one or two but they don’t fill me with excitement like the Christmas boxes for example.