Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Another achievement tip ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (I think someone might have mentioned this one already):
    you can get to ‘bundle of style’ 9 by buying all the kash clothes for the babies if you have them 
    not sure how much it cost in total sorry  

I just did that and I’d say it took me over 110k cash to get to from level 2-3 (not sure) to level 8 - got around 30 kstars from achievements. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

i know its too late for an update but i just reached my final goal and wanted to share the happiness! im so thankful for this thread for motivating me so much hehe
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Very late to tO the final party So if you can’t include me on the chart that’s fine!  but I was ashamed to post following the vip event 😂😂 I would have been over my goal lol had I not spent 300 kstars to get the dress! Gotta keep telling myself I only paid 100 stars to get it after everything else I bought/got ! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

Thanks to all the dolls, especially @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter . Now I can't wait to see what everyone will buy. 🥳 I passed my goal of a thousand Kstars. 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I just wanted to thank @LydiaKKH for this amazing thread! My initial goal was 1200 and now I've achieved 2100 kstars, starting with only 240 when this thread opened. Thank you all of you, for all the encouragements, tips and saving techniques. And thank you @Unwinter for updating the charts so religiously, it was amazing and encouraging to watch my saving progress every week. : )
    Now, thank its close to the end of our saving, I'm really going miss this thread and its people. I hope we have take part in new projects soon! All the best to all of you  and HAPPY KIMIVERSARY! <3
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Final Update🥺
    Good luck with Kimiversary, hope everyone gets what they want.

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    With the 20kstars from Kim, I might actually reach 2000 kstars before the sale starts, which is the most kstars i’ve ever had, and way beyond my initial goal! 🤩🙏🏻 Happy Kimiversary all, and happy shopping! we deserve this 🥰
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so actually last update from me😄 currently i have 2719, but by the end of the day i might have 2800 already by completing my achievements. yes i still havent reached my 2nd goal but i will reach it tomorrow 😁
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @LydiaKKH thanks for this thread!  My original goal was just 700 stars, and today I’m at 1772 with my videos not working for a week. This thread encouraged me to grind during VIP and even buy something from the Offers page during double rewards lol. Thank you to everyone who shared achievement tips, that truly changed the game. I’m looking forward to spending about 1300 l stars this weekend, and the rest on next VIP for contour lol
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Last update 😭💕 this has been great for keeping me motivated and excited, especially with all the SYS glitching that has happened I wasn’t having as much fun & this boosted my attitude about the game so thank you! With Kim’s call this morning & my boyfriend making the best picks in my boxes (got kstars in my 2nd black box and in my gold!!) I actually surpassed the second goal of 3300 I was scared to give myself. Proud of everyone for their star progess 😊 can’t wait to see everything we spoil ourselves with in the sale!
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Got a huge boost today with kim’s call and I completed celebrity perks and got 50 kstars !! I didn’t know that i am going to complete it all I totally forgot so it was a nice surprise 🥰 now i’ll try to get those 11 stars before tomorrow 🙈 
    i am soooo happy that i am reaching 2000 kstars this is my first time doing this i used to feel rich when i have 100 stars but this thread was really really helpful 
    thanks everyone and have fun 💞!!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Hello! I made it to the 1411 kstars, I might have 12 more kstars by the end of the day cus I'm doing my business atm. Can't wait for the BLACK FRIDAY SAVING PROJECT and I can't wait to see what everyones gonna buy. Happy Kimiversary dolls!! Good luck tomorrow and I hope y'all can buy cute and useful stuff. Abrazos a todas!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so after kimiversary will be black friday in november right? and we will be saving for that right? im just so EXCITED for sales. i LOVE SHOPPING lmao and as an example i got a scholarship thing and its almost gone, because sales are everywhere now! 
    so anyways. THANK YOU once again @Unwinter for the amazing charts you have done, they really are so beautiful! and my question is: will we be saving for black friday too?😁😁
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Now, bear with me for my long post. 😅

@LydiaKKH I want to thank you for this thread. You've made us all save so much kstars and you've been incredibly kind and lovely with all of us💖 I still remember the first time I suggested the chart and you were so supportive and welcoming. So thank you for this opportunity and your effort to keep up with all of us and encourage us, week after week. 🥰

@EllaCharlotte I want to thank you for suggesting the 'goal' column in the chart, it was such a lovely idea that kept us motivated and thank you for your participation 💖

@AYewKKH I still remember the first time you tagged me in your Kudos thread. That was so sudden and it made me feel so happy and welcomed into the forum so thank you so much for that! 💖💖

@snakiekkh feels like just yesterday when you bought the pose for 10kstars so your pic would look cute on the charts! That made my day 🥰 and look where we all are now!

@Areys your supportive comments and kind words always pushed me forward, so thank you!💜

@woahbabesursotoxic I know you've had your downs, but I am so proud of you and I'm really glad you made it this far🥰

@tessisthebest I want to thank you for the guide you posted here and our lovely conversation 🥰

@kadamisia I still remember having only your name and Lydia's on the chart as an example. So glad you're done with your exams and with us now!💞

Everyone in this thread
    Katya, Delilah, Eligur, Serah, Delena, Becky, Roberta, Amy, Emma, Erika, Vienna, Samantha, Katy, Chloe, Bruna, Kiki, Beba, Jennifer, Livy, Sophia, Natalie, Nath, Noha, Nancy, Accalia, Angela, Dalia, Dan, Olivia (definitely forgetting someone): thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've made these six weeks so enjoyable and very exciting. This would not have happened without you. So thank you for every little update and for coming back each week and for being you! 💜💖💙💚💕
    (if I've missed your name just know that I appreciate you but my memory is not on my side!😅🥰) 

And @kokokokonut thank you for keeping up with us and posting your cute calendar here from time to time!😊🥰

I miss the charts already, I'm excited for what's coming. Thank you.
    AAAA You're so kind <3 I didn't talked so much w/ you  because I have serious difficulties with the english lol, but I want to thank you for all the effort you have made in these last few weeks.♥♥
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Unwinter aww tysm love!! ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @Unwinter why did this make me tear up a little 😭 Thank you so much for everything you've done for us, this thread has been so helpful and so motivating, it's so lovely how much we've all come together to help each other out with our goals! Your idea helped foster such a lovely little community on the forum and I really appreciate the massive amount of effort you've gone to putting it together, updating the charts and keeping us on track 💕 💕 After this I'm gonna jump straight into saving for black Friday hahaha!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Unwinter so lovely 🥰
    I’ve loved this thread so much ! Everyone has been so supportive and positive towards each other throughout this project 💕 nothing but love for everyone 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @Unwinter @LydiaKKH Once again, thank you to the both of you for leading us through this tiresome yet well worth it journey. This specific thread on the forum was my pushing point to join, and create an account! As time absolutely flies by, and we’ll all be saving for BF together before we know it.. Probably with an even bigger support group! Here’s to all the good (self restraining) memories, and once again a round of applause for you two, incredible, human beings! 🥰👏🏼
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Your kind words and tagging me means world to me, thank you all! 🥰🥰
    When it comes to next project I want to talk with you about how it should be done after Kimiversary, so we're all cool off after spending that kstars! I just want to ask you for now:
    1. Would you like this saving for Kimiversary boxes edition? It'll run for next 3 weeks.
    2. Should we skip boxes and go straight to Black Friday or wait until August/September? Isn't that too fast for you?
    Please agree for Black Friday and like for Kimiversary boxes! We'll have bigger discussion and specify it all with your suggestions after Sunday. 💕
    Sorry this is my first kimiversary , can i ask what are the kimiversary boxes ? Are these the ones that are available already with 55 kstars ? 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    so... I'm back with a lil' update. TB items are now in the kloset and I couldn't wait anymore... I had 1411 kstars now I have 856 lol 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you for doing This amazing chart, I love it !!🤩🥰 
    omg I noticed that you even change my profile picture, you didn’t have to doll, but thank you!🥰🥰
    All this is amazing! And I thinking same as @eligur about next sale 🙈 I think I’m going to save my kstars right after next Vip, because I just need that contour 😂
    iOS player 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm considering starting the next week as the beginning of saving for Black Friday but I don't know if I could have self control for that long.
    Platform: Android

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    It’s actually really hard for me to spend my kstars now 😂 but I’m slowly buying the things I love 
    I’m up for the next saving project, it’s been so fun
    Thanks again @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter I hope you guys get everything you want from the sales/throwback! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

2067 is my peak, now its time to spend it all!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Look what I was able to get thanks to you guys @Unwinter  and @LydiaKKH . It’s not much but I’m getting there 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒