Saving kstars for Kimiversary project! ⭐️

LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 361 Posts
edited June 4 in KKH General Discussion
Hello dolls! 💖
In discussion about Kimiversary I throw this idea about supporting each other with kstars saving. Some of you decided to join me in this hustle. 🥰 Since I don’t want to spam this topic, I decided to create a new one, dedicated to that! ❤️ Some rules I’ve made so far: 
  1. We update our kstars every Saturday until Kimiversary. ❤️ (If you want me to tag you as a reminder - mention or DM me!)
  2. You can join us at any time!
  3. If you really want you can take 1 spin on new kollection if they're cute and spend kstars to get free box durning VIP (I think it's fair enough?). 💕 But save the rest of your kstars! 
Please feel free to join us, ask and support each other! If you really want to spend some kstars on something - talk about it with us! I’m open to any sugestions.
My kstars so far (would have 402 from ads in 5 hours): 

Our lovely project chart by
@Unwinter 🥰 Open in new card for full size! WEEK #3

TIPS FROM @ashleydianem

Here is my estimation of upcoming events. This is just my guess, don’t take it for fact. I have included some tips that I hope might help players new to Kimiversary. I was very confused during my first one last year and did not make the most out of it. 

June 12-14: VIP weekend 

June 15: Update 
- this is probably when they will start the Kimiversary boxes (gift boxes with past Kimiversary items and some new items that cost 55 stars)
- We should get one free box. These most likely will last throughout the whole update and expire on the night of July 12th. 

June 19: Kimiversary starts
- Kimiversary 5 star weekend event (19-21)
- 50% off k-star items in kloset
-100% more on star packs
- throwback items added to kloset
(not sure how many days these promotions will last)

July 10-12: VIP weekend

July 13: Update

TIPS:
- Don’t go crazy on the vip weekend before Kimiversary. If the last 2 prizes don’t wow you, save your stars for the throwback sale. Don’t go crazy trying to chase things in the gift boxes. You will regret it. Spend 50 stars and you will get at least one and hopefully two items. 
- When the Kimiversary boxes come out, do not buy any boxes. You will get a free box. In four days the throwback sale will start and you will need your stars for that. The boxes will still be available after the throwback sale is over. Wait until the next VIP event to buy your boxes so they will count for something. You will have three more weeks to save up. 
- Throwback items are more valuable than kloset items. Buy all of the throwback items you want before you buy any kloset items. They will always be available. 
- If you are eyeing big ticket items in the kloset such as the nose highlight or a Korkov dress, wait until this event where you can get it half price. 
- Hold off on buying star packs until this event when you can get 2x the amount.
- Save your diamonds. You might find what you are looking for in the throwback sale and diamonds are harder to come by than stars are. 
- And lastly... SAVE SAVE SAVE!!

iOS 31lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
Daily player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
Prev13456719

Comments

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Very worried about what doing this challenge will reveal about my impulsivity... but it's good to keep yourself accountable! We can do this, guys!
    iOS Player
    I'm always excited to meet new friends! Add me here.
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad (Round 2) teams have been declared!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I completed the vip event :x Now I only have 169 k-stars :) but I will not spend with anything else.
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •iOS ❣
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 353 Posts
    I just hope I wouldn’t have to chase anything in the new update 😩

iOS player 📱
    add me on Facebook: Asala Kkh
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited May 18
    im definitely down for a challenge like this, if i dont forget about it every week 🙊
    i just spun once on pretty in pearl kollection and i want to cry and get my 30kstars back, but this dress is cute also i guess?🥺🤷‍♀️

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I’ve been dying to ask this, what is kimiversary?  :)
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 376 Posts

This is my status for now,hopefully we will manage to help each other out and manage to save up a bit more that we expect. 
    I just hope items in the new update wont be as appealing 😂😂😂😂😂 
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 411 Posts

Me 😭 I'm always so poor
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 376 Posts
    Koakuma said:

Me 😭 I'm always so poor
    Just keep going Hun,watch those free k star videos religiously and you will get there ❤️❤️❤️
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 361 Posts
    This is my k-stars now, hope to gain 500 more to end up with 2000.
  • KKHBrookeKKHBrooke New Member Registered Users 20 Posts
    I’m so poor :(
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Love this idea!
    My kstars atm, I hope to have 2000 available for kimiversary but we’ll see if I can stay away from chasing items 🤣

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 195 Posts

+ 20kstars once I watch some videos
    Hoping we get a double rewards offer soon so i can complete some offers
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    @KKHBrooke Hey, we all start somewhere! It's never too late to begin saving up. We're rooting for you :)
    iOS Player
    I'm always excited to meet new friends! Add me here.
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad (Round 2) teams have been declared!
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    This is my current kstar amount, a lot of damage was made during the weekend but hopefully I can get a good amount back before Kimiversary 🤞💖
    (I already did my daily videos for today).
    And thank you so much for this topic! 😘 @LydiaKKH

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Love this idea! I'm so bad at saving normally that I'm quite proud I resisted the last 2 VIPs. I'm doing a few offers at the moment with big kstar payouts so going to hit the 2k mark in time for kimiversary!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    The self control I’ve had since starting this game in March is impressive, I must say 😭 Once I found out about Kimiversary, I knew I had to save and do as many offers as I could. Hoping to have at least 1000 by then! 

@TiffanyRagKT - its an event to celebrate the anniversary of the game - normally around 3rd weekend of June each year. We normally get a big throwback sale of items from past events over the years for kstars. There's also usually an offer on kstar packs if you wanted to buy one.
    So we're all trying to desperately save our Kstars to get our grubby little mitts on all the old items they re-release for the weekend! 

Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

@TiffanyRagKT - its an event to celebrate the anniversary of the game - normally around 3rd weekend of June each year. We normally get a big throwback sale of items from past events over the years for kstars. There's also usually an offer on kstar packs if you wanted to buy one.
    So we're all trying to desperately save our Kstars to get our grubby little mitts on all the old items they re-release for the weekend! 

Ohh that makes sense, thank u so much!❤️ How do we know what items are included? 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I like this idea! 
    I’ve never had so many kstars saved up, hoping I can get to 2k by kimiversary 😊 

iOS player 🥰 🇬🇧 ✨
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,308 Posts
    This is a genius idea for a thread!! 
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

I love this thread @LydiaKKH ! Now more than ever we have to be careful how we spend our K-Stars. Only spend if you really really like something and you think is necessary. Watch your daily videos on time, do your businesses, step up your relationships, even buy something for Cash when you get Luxe Goals. EVERY K-STAR COUNTS! And good luck with finding them in boxes! ⭐️🍀
  • KKHBrookeKKHBrooke New Member Registered Users 20 Posts
    Thank you @AYewKKH. I’ll get there just have to avoid chasing items.
    @TiffanyRagKT - no, we don't normally get a preview of what is going to be on sale beforehand - but if you go to this thread, about halfway down on the first page @AliBryant posted some pictures of the items that were included in last year's sale.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 513 Posts
    Loved this idea when It was mentioned over in the kimiversary thread ! It’s a good way to stop my impulsiveness lol I was so close to 1000 but I just had to get the galaxy jumpsuit 🤷‍♀️
    My goal is to get around 1500 for kimiversary, so we’ll see how well that goes 😊

iOS Player 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 361 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Hey so I was thinking, if it's okay with all of you and @LydiaKKH since you started the thread, I can make a table/chart with everybody's progress? To motivate y'all and keep track. So for example, again if it's okay with Lydia and whoever wants to participate, everyday or every couple of days, post your progress and tag me and I'll make a cute sheet to keep them all and anyone is welcome to add/edit it and repost. I will not include you if you don't give me your OK and I won't start it if Lydia doesn't want to as well because I don't wish to be rude. So what do y'all think? 
    @Unwinter that's such a great idea! ❤️ I was thinking about it too but since I'm quite busy with my work and university I decided to skip this. If you're willing to take care of it I'm more than happy to work with you on this project! 💖
    I think we can do upload once or twice a week? What do you think dolls?
    iOS 31lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I'd be more than glad!!! So happy you're okay with it. I'm going to start coming up with cute ideas for the chart meanwhile 💖