🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I love this! So many day of the dead vibes it’s giving me chills ❤️🖤💀

That was me! Thank you for liking my look. Unfortunately it flopped big time. 
    I love it! I’m going goth next time too, I’m just going to send what Iike and see what happens
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,645 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    I love this! So many day of the dead vibes it’s giving me chills ❤️🖤💀
    The girl who submitted that look, posted it on Facebook and she only got 32 votes 😕
    That’s insane! Why do people not give these creative looks love! 
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @LucilleLaneKKH It was so good, I absolutely loved it! I wish I could've seen it and voted for you too. You definitely deserved better!
     Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,645 Posts
    edited May 22
    @LucilleLaneKKH I loved and it was amazing! I’m sorry others didn’t see the beauty in it! And welcome to the forum! I hope you stick around and share your looks 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,249 Posts
    Koakuma said:

Looks 1 and 2

The dress for #1 was my throwback box prize this week and I thought it would fit for like a queer wedding type thing but I was sure it would flop and it did lol but I'm not crazy about this theme so I sent it anyway. #2 did well but now that I used that bouquet I'll be pretty lost 🤷‍♀️
    I love ur first look <3
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited May 22
    I don’t have a lot of options in my kloset.. but I expected to get at least 40 for these looks oh well looks like it’s gonna be a sad week lol I hope to get at least the earnable dress. First second and third place in TS already has over 300 points. Good bye beautiful TS dress 🥺
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    @LucilleLaneKKH your look deserved more votes for sure 💕
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 736 Posts
    I love these looks 😍💕

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    How can someone with 272 votes can have the earnable dress that i think is 575? 
    The dress is the first prize not second 💕
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
      valeetolar9 said:
    Earnable hair is 575, earnable dress is 225 votes I think since its he firs earnable 
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Just submitted this one
    hope it doesn’t flop 

• valeetolar9valeetolar9 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said: thank u, i got confused
    The dress is the first prize not second 💕

• 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    look #3! 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    I love these looks 😍💕

it looks like the second doll is @jhabs !😻 and im still salty i didnt have enough stars for that vip braid in the last look 😭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,785 Posts
    @samanthakkh haha it’s another one of my doppelgangers!!
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Appreciated these really nice looks so I thought i’d save them and share them here too cause they’re so pretty❤️