🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Just got my second diamond! ☺️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@Monica L I'm voting rn in iOS, and I really hope I come across your look so I can vote for it 😂
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Is this a jk? 

So sad rigth now😭
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    My last 6 looks! I’m in top 5 and hopefully it stays that way when I wake up in the morning 😂 Wishing all dolls the best 💖 

@AmyMimi🥺 I hope you get it soon!!! 🤞🏻Sending positive vibes!!

👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 9-16 I’ve brought tickets just to stay in the top 5 absolutely crazy I’m in 3rd and I’m just hoping to get the beautiful dress 🥺🥺 1st place can have the veil haha! 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I just got my last ticket. I think I’m gonna submit it before I go to bed. It’s not worth my nerves, my sleep and my money. I’m good whenever I’m gonna be placed. Sys is unfair ✌🏻
    iOS player 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    So far my group hasn’t had any ticket buyers. Although I am first and my average score has been 51/52. I bet everyone in my ticket group probably thinks I’m a ticket buyer! Lol. 

However, if someone starts to threaten my territory in 1st I am prepared to battle!!!!!!!!! Lol 
    iOS Doll 

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    We started like this:
    Now the situation in my TS group is this:
    I'm speechless and tired of SYS? Yes, even cause it's been months since I got first place without ticket buyers in a group. It's impossible to be first place without buying any tickets and so, no thanks!
    This time around I'm quite curious tho cause the first and second one are fighting really bad for the first price hair and so I just want to see who will win this fight lol

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    I just got my 2nd diamond. It would be cool if we know how often we gonna get them 🤔 it took 2 days to get the second one 
    iOS player 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So my group has been quite chill... Until today. Typical. First place doll bought loads on the first day but gradually I’ve been able to catch her up. I’ve been sitting comfortably at 2nd place, 20/30 points behind her, this whole sys and was pretty confident (oh how foolish of me) that I could get 1st with my consistent scores. But this morning I got pushed down to 4th because of tb’s that were not even near top 5 🙃👍

Now I’ve made my way up to 3rd. Saving my last ticket for later so I can suss out what’s gunna happen, I just want the dress and if I have to submit an extra ticket to stay in top 5 I will 🤷‍♀️ Kinda feel fed up this week, I don’t usually but all this last minute bulk buy ticket business has really got on my nerves this sys.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have obtained the articles that we are winning according to the looks,honestly I do not think I will be in the first 5 places so I wish it would go well for those who do hace this opportunity...
     Postscript: I have 2 tickets buyers on my TS so no way🤪🙂😌
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I got my hair!! 😄🙌 I still can't believe I actually got all the earnables this weekend because I usually have a hard time getting them all!

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    All my life I had to fight...Im ready for this damn sys to be done with and over. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I can’t wait for Halloween to use the earnable hair to dress as Lady Liberty. 
    iOS Doll 

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I'm going to set my alarm at 2:30am to suprise them with my last ticket. At the same time I'm quite afraid of doing that because voting takes FOREVER now and I had to submit my last look 3 times!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    I would looove the earnable hair without the crown since it can be used with more outfits, I did a little edit to see what it would look like and it would look sooo good 🤩

@JenniferKKHollywood I love the hair even more now thanks to your edit! They really do need to make headpieces removable 😢
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 9-11 and 12-14 😊 currently 2nd behind one TB and I overcame second TB in my group, but not sure if she is not going to send another looks in the last few hours. But I hope to stay in top 5 at least, hopefully no one is going to subˇir any extra tickets 🙈

iOs player 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    How many looks can we unlock on the last day by watching videos?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Amy136602 only one, if you’ve used 2 per day every day up until then!!
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Amy136602 only one, if you’ve used 2 per day every day up until then!!
    Oh I see ! had no idea, thanks! @oopsididitagain
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    Just submitted my last look I’m not gonna wait till it ends. Good night and good luck dolls 🥰😘
    iOS player