🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020
    None related question if i switch platforms from android to iOS can i switch back easy or am i stuck :o i was gonna switch my other one on my ipad for now but i was unsure if i can’t switch back cause i like my offers on android so i want to just temporarily switch

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    guys do you think these dresses will help me get good scores in sys?? I really love the earnable hair. I don't have a nice wedding dress, I have a kash one and obviously everyones is gonna wear it.
    I'm going to buy the hairstyle my doll is wearing, it's only 35 kstars and it's the less expensive one in the kloset.
    Do you like my looks? I mean, if you see a doll wearing these looks, would you vote for her?
    (Sorry for the bad english)
    I think your doll looks amazing! ❤️
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts

Thank you for posting the spoilers ❤
    Love everything 💕
    I have a feeling that this sparkly dress will dye beautifully. The hair with the tiara is just fabulous. I hope everyone will manage to get all the earnables 🤞
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts

As much as I love them I'm not really eager to get the hair. I would be over the moon if I have it but I know that I won't use it frequently. 
    The dress is majestic. Hopefully, i get a chill group and be in the top 5. Good luck everyone 💕
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    You dolls always come through with the inspo 🤩
    I thought all I had was the cash dress I had to buy but now I feel better about this theme, thanks!!
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    guys do you think these dresses will help me get good scores in sys?? I really love the earnable hair. I don't have a nice wedding dress, I have a kash one and obviously everyones is gonna wear it.
    I'm going to buy the hairstyle my doll is wearing, it's only 35 kstars and it's the less expensive one in the kloset.
    Do you like my looks? I mean, if you see a doll wearing these looks, would you vote for her?
    (Sorry for the bad english)
    I think your doll looks amazing! ❤️
    Oww thank you!! You are so nice 😍
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I just looked at the clock and said Oh another 40 minutes and it’s time.  
    Yeah, except today is Wednesday.   :o

Yup,had that happen 2x already 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    TrashleyKKH said:
    I like how @LydiaKKH and @rikk is basically my parents telling me not to make hasty purchases. 😂 
    Don't worry, I make all of those hasty purchases outside KKH. 😂 I just bought 3rd tracksuit since March and calling it ,,I need this for my home office, this time in black".
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • butterflyyyybutterflyyyy Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

How do we feel about dresses in colours that arent white? I dont have a lot of outfits I can use for the event and I personally love this colour on the "bride" but I'm just not sure if it will score well, considering it's not really traditional to wear sparkly pink. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    LydiaKKH said:
    TrashleyKKH said:
    I like how @LydiaKKH and @rikk is basically my parents telling me not to make hasty purchases. 😂 
    Don't worry, I make all of those hasty purchases outside KKH. 😂 I just bought 3rd tracksuit since March and calling it ,,I need this for my home office, this time in black".
    The only thing making my money safe is this limitation of shipping to our country other wise 🤑🤑🤑🤑
    fashion nova is screaming my name after shipping is back to normal 😍😍😍
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • j122j122 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    yezx said:
    I wish Kalinda could tell if this hair will be available for Kimiversary:

Soooo not sure if i should stick to the hairstyles I already own, buy a kloset item or finally buy this hair with diamonds 😭 I already hate this sys 
    Can anyone tell me where this hairstyle is from? 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I wish everyone in Top 5 could get the dye: 1st place could get 5, 2nd place 4, and so on. I don't understand why Glu wants to keep these dyes so unattainable. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    First thought, a wintertime event. but Lord knows I could be wrong.  Someone will have the exact info, but I really wanted to say hi, and Welcome. It's nice to see you.  So glad you posted.  Belated Welcome actually. <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • j122j122 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    First thought, a wintertime event. but Lord knows I could be wrong.  Someone will have the exact info, but I really wanted to say hi, and Welcome. It's nice to see you.  So glad you posted.  Belated Welcome actually. <3

Thank you! 😊
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Rikk you are so right!!!! The hair is beautiful but not practical for our daily/weekly playing. Can you please repost that exact statement once we are in the trenches and the battle has begun? Because I do NOT need to buy anything this weekend for this SYS. Lol
    iOS Doll 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @rociodemayo these are my favorites from your looks that I think will score well! PS The bouquet seems to dye well in icy blue, champagne, and opal! Good luck girl 🤍

You dolls always come through with the inspo 🤩
    I thought all I had was the cash dress I had to buy but now I feel better about this theme, thanks!!
    Seriously I would be lost without the forum dolls! I get so much inspo here too! Our closets are packed with stuff that I just forget about without a reminder 🤍
    Monica L said:
    @Rikk you are so right!!!! The hair is beautiful but not practical for our daily/weekly playing. Can you please repost that exact statement once we are in the trenches and the battle has begun? Because I do NOT need to buy anything this weekend for this SYS. Lol
    I’ll send it to you anytime you want! Stay strong @Monica L 😊 Your wardrobe is full of treasures already!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    so I just checked my wardrobe. I can find gowns to use but I have 0 hairstyles to use 🤦🏼‍♀️ I tried this one but I don’t like it 😒 I really need inspiration for hair we can use 🙈☺️

iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @robertavyy crowns, fancy up dos, flower crowns and anything with flowers
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    so I just checked my wardrobe. I can find gowns to use but I have 0 hairstyles to use 🤦🏼‍♀️ I tried this one but I don’t like it 😒 I really need inspiration for hair we can use 🙈☺️

I came up with these. I believe you own some of them! 💖
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @LydiaKKH  thank u dolls🥰🥺 
    I need to look in my closet once again. I don’t own any with crowns, big flowers or any wedding hair , but Lydia suggestions are cute ☺️
    Ps: I can’t make this grey square disappear 🙈😂
    iOS player