🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    I LOVE EVERYTHING😍😍!!!! I hope there are no Tickets Buyers because I love the long veil. He is so cute✨. However, I consider this sys quite hard and little necessary because there are not many dresses that can be used (unless the ice dye can fix it) and it is not a plan to buy a wedding dress with how expensive they are and how little use we will give them then.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I actually probably have a lot to fit on android and I have like champagne dye too but I’ll have to start late when I get my phone.
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I love everything, but the TS dress is so beautiful, I need it 💕 
    Hopefully I'll be in a chill group.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the earnables are soooo pretty!! ts dress is really nice too but im already preparing myself for my usual 6th place finish ugh :/ but not sure how im feeling about this insaaaaanely specific sys theme i havent even gone serious with any of my boys or girls yet let alone get married LMFAO im still in my prime dont age me up too early glu!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    yezx said:
    Tbh I’m afraid Kimiversary will be very dissapointing and i will regret not buying things i want because I was saving...
    i think it’s better to be safe than sorry 😩
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    You can be a guest too, right? I don't have all of the wedding dresses or all of the wedding hairstyles I'd want, and I'm not spending on that now. This is way too specific if we can only be a bride/groom. 
    Platform: Android

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier in theory you could be a guest, but tell that to the voters bc they couldn't even vote for on-theme looks last SYS...
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @AyewKKH I just hope I don't have too much trouble with this because of people who do vote according to theme but think it literally only means bride or groom. I don't expect to have any chance at getting the TS hair but I at least want the earnable.
    Platform: Android

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Another SYS that I’m gonna fail miserably lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020

I got the splendor and grace bundle on iOS u think this dress is wedding enough? This and the ramen dress gonna be dyed in different shades lol i have only a few dresses
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Oh wow, what an interesting theme?? I only have one ~legit~ wedding dress, but I do have a couple wedding hair and actually have more dresses than I thought that I think could work!!

Someone come lock up @mikaylachimo cause I’m DEAD 💀🤩
    @therealChar I'm never calling it anything but the ramen dress now lmao
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Oh no, the usual “wedding dress dolls” will be fighting like hell to get these dresses. At least now they will be on theme 💁🏽‍♀️ All of the items are so beautiful but I believe I won’t get much use out of them so I’ll tell myself that I won’t cry if I don’t get the ts items 😰
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

From these looks y’all can already know that i need a miracle to get all the earnables 😔
    this theme really caught me off guard I didn’t expect it at all but the ts and the earnables are all amazing 😫 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Help, I literally can come up with one look I don’t hate. 
    I think it’s maybe something about wedding dresses? I’m so used to seeing them in SYS events and having an awful, horrible reaction. 

Am I the only one struggling with this?

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I’m not gonna spend for this not worth it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Love it but i’ll wait a month and i’ll have a chance to get a good gown this sys with my diamonds 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Can you tell that I only have one appropriate handheld (or I was just lazy)

I think the champagne glass and the slice of cake will also make for a suitable handheld!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i could really do with a sys linked lookbook right now LMFAO
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    @LydiaKKH Forgive my sins, I've banished the impulse now :pensive: 
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I’m a little nervous about this one, I mean I’m glad they are mixing it up and doing something different, but I don’t have that many white gowns and since last weekend event was spend k stars I’m kind of short of buying some more wedding gowns. 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

Me realising I won’t even get to the last earnable let alone the Ts
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    If any of you is thinking about spending kstars on wedding dresses or hair.... I'm watching you.
    Omg you’re right I’m totally not buying anything 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter