๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‹ SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)๐Ÿ‹โ˜€๏ธ

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @LizzieKath one thing you can do is take inspo from looks posted on the forum or recreat exact looks that have earned high for other people! What I find helps me the most is adding a handheld and aura that stands out- like the birds or butterflies
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Finished 4th this week. Totally fine since I didnโ€™t like the braided hair. Hoping yaโ€™ll got what you wanted. Happy weekend dolls! ๐Ÿ’•

๐ŸŒบ your Filipina girlโ”‚ign: Gaziniย iOS daily player since 2015โ”‚let's be friends~! ๐ŸŒบ

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Honestly, this SYS was sort of a disaster for me. Votes were all over the place.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I ended up coming 5th in my main game and 1st in my second game. I only liked the hair so Iโ€™m very happy to have come first in at least one game. There were only a few ticket buyers in the beginning and I think they only bought triple threat so I passed them the second day and stayed in first place. Iโ€™m happy.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

i loved this weeks sys. yellow is my fav color and everyones looks were so cute!ย 

im so happy i got 3rd place!! ย its been a while since i got top 5 so im happy! first two places were ticket buyers and this week has been my best in a while!!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ok so I seen spoilers on Facebook and I-
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    this sys ended up being my highest scoring sys ever with an average of 54 and did i end up in first?? of course i didnโ€™t. i ended in second to a ticket buyer with beginner looks. shocker.ย thankfully i didnโ€™t like the 1st place braid
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    12-14 looks

I went to sleep being 2nd, 3h before the end and ticket buyers did it again

Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    was 1st throughout most of the weekend but 3 TBs swooped in at the last min so i ended 4th. iโ€™m glad i didnโ€™t like the hair but wouldโ€™ve appreciated the dye and extra kstars.

also didnโ€™t get diamonds from the voting booth this week and last week ๐Ÿ˜•
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Happy that I got the dress โ˜บ๏ธ

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Iโ€™m happy with 2nd place โœŒ๏ธย 
    Had one TB in my group who I managed to pass occasionally but she'dย just submit more looks each time so ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Had about a 51 average though so all around a good SYS for me ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got the first place!! Too bad I don't really like the braid ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Android
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My doll finished in 4th place And got the trendsetter dress, however I didnโ€™t get the last earnableย 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    My last 7 looks (I repeated a lot of outfits tbh cos I ran out of dye)

I finished 3rd place with 721 points behind 2 TBsย ๐Ÿ™‚

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    I donโ€™t care if I get hate for this....

ย Iโ€™m 28, Iโ€™m from the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡งย 
    I have lots of friends and they are from all different cultures... NO ONE is going to tell me and shouldnโ€™t be telling ANYONE else that they shouldnโ€™t style their hair a certain way. If I like the braid hair Iโ€™ll wear the braid hair whether itโ€™s on the game or in real life. NO ONE is going to tell me how I can dress, how I canโ€™t wear my hair.....

I have a Jamaican best friend and she braids my hair....
    As a white person im offended that im being told I canโ€™t wear my hair a certain way... Are you serious?! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฟ

God bless you all and your opinions and the way you think but thereโ€™s more in this lifeโ€™s to be worry about then a โ€œhairstyleโ€ on a individual thatโ€™s not harming anyone. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Came with 3rd with a score of 710, behind two TBs. I got lucky, I had plenty of yellow dye, happy I got to put it to good use. I still wish Glu would give us the dye exchange. Here's some of my favorite looks from the event.ย 

I love the earnables this week! My favorite item is the earnable dress. I'm so impressed with the quality of the earnables, well done. I like the TS dress too, I hope Glu will fix the elbow bc it's a really cute dress.ย 

Hope everyone has a good week!ย 
    - Emmy
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I didnโ€™t care much for the TS items this week so I didnโ€™t submit my last ticket, hoping one of the dolls below would pass me. Seems none of them wanted hair, so here I am.ย 
    By the way, this was the first TS without TBs in months, if not this year.

~ iOS player ~
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.