🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    @LovelyEmma @buriteri
    Yay!! More kpop fans! I see your fellow Onces as well. My ultimate bias is God Jihyo but its really hard to have a bias in Twice because they're all so beautiful and talented. I started listening to kpop in the later 2nd gen stage before gen 3 started.
    I wish we had a kpop themed SYS, they already have the background and clothes/hair available for it. Maybe BlackPink themed?
    🤔🤔

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @Amy.metcalf33 Yes! I didn't even take television into account. That is such an influence. Ha! Mine loves Henry Danger too lol. My daughter watches the worst witch on Netflix, and sometimes Peppa Pig lol. Sometimes I hear slip into her fake British accent with her British friends and I remind her to stop bc they might think she's mocking them 😬😂 I know she doesn't mean to, she just likes how it sounds lol.

Side note, I'm definitely also too old to play and care about this game 💀 maybe once the kids are grown, I'll actually get a life 🤪

@Bear_KKH Ha ha same! It certainly passes the time, especially in lockdown (despite having been playing this game for almost 5 years!!) 😂
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Hey guys, what ticket number should we be on? Also if glu refunds a lost ticket would that be counted as an extra ticket? As in could I use it for any SYS in the future? Or do I have to use it for this one? 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Im also experiencimg the glitch i have lost 3 tickets and also diamonds and dyes are not showing as well
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Amy136602 I think ticket 10
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    @LovelyEmma @buriteri
    Yay!! More kpop fans! I see your fellow Onces as well. My ultimate bias is God Jihyo but its really hard to have a bias in Twice because they're all so beautiful and talented. I started listening to kpop in the later 2nd gen stage before gen 3 started.
    I wish we had a kpop themed SYS, they already have the background and clothes/hair available for it. Maybe BlackPink themed?
    🤔🤔

Bow down to God Jihyo 🙌

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Roxxxie that would be so fierce! I would love a Kpop themed SYS 😍😍 maybe one where we have the two most famous concepts battle it out in SYS, girl crush (edgy, cool, ala BLACKPINK and G-IDLE) versus girl next door (cute, bubbly, Twice -pre Yes or Yes era- and GFRIEND). Or pull a Red Velvet and combine both concepts into one SYS 😂😂
  • saramehsarameh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Im also experiencimg the glitch i have lost 3 tickets and also diamonds and dyes are not showing as well
    Same here! Already lost 2 tickets and on my way to lose the third because my timer wont work
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Also won't let me use my tickets that I bought. I try to put through a look and it tells me I have 0 tickets when I have 6. I guess there's a glitch since it seems to be happening to many people. 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Well now my 6 tickets disappeared. It says I have zero. Along with no dyes or diamonds. I hope we all get them back when this glitch is fixed!
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Anyone able to submit the pie on iOS? 
    iOS player 
    The voting booth is a mess. This whole SYS is a glitchy mess.

Do y'all ever see a good looking outfit that would be stunning... if they didn't throw on random accessories? More doesn't always mean better.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Should have gotten my free ticket for over an hour...........................

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @MelissaK Hi doll! If you’re looking for someone to help you get this item, please post on this thread linked below 😊 thank you!
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5457764/looking-for-an-item-for-diamonds-during-an-sys/p10
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited June 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    Roxxxie said:
    @LovelyEmma @buriteri
    🤔🤔

Bow down to God Jihyo 🙌

I never knew there were kpop fans here especially Twice fans. Omg I love  dahyun 🥰 sorry 😐 jihyo isn’t my fave.
    @Roxxxie I think we should definitely have a BlackPink theme SYS that would be cool 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

buriteri said:
    @Roxxxie that would be so fierce! I would love a Kpop themed SYS 😍😍 maybe one where we have the two most famous concepts battle it out in SYS, girl crush (edgy, cool, ala BLACKPINK and G-IDLE) versus girl next door (cute, bubbly, Twice -pre Yes or Yes era- and GFRIEND). Or pull a Red Velvet and combine both concepts into one SYS 😂😂
    That's a great idea. 😍 😍 The possibilities are endless!
    The male dolls can have a BTS, GOT7, EXO, BigBang theme? Depending on era of course! 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Glu where are my 50 diamonds????????? 😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I have the feeling I'm going to get the earnable hair but I don't want it. Can I trade it for the earnable dress from last week? Also, I saw mention of a pirate theme. If that happens, I'm not going to be happy. I want some themes that aren't excessively specific and that consider what kind of items we actually have to work with.
    Platform: Android

Roxxxie said:
    buriteri said:
    That's a great idea. 😍 😍 The possibilities are endless!
    The male dolls can have a BTS, GOT7, EXO, BigBang theme? Depending on era of course! 

It would definitely inspire me to start a new game with a male doll if it means getting prizes based on kpop looks 😍 But there’s so many iconic looks ranging from boy next door to bad boy I don’t think I can choose 🙈🙈 (that’s a lie, I want Serendipity Jimin pls 😂)
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Is there a solution to this major glitch yet? Both my tickets are gone, all dues and diamonds are gone, and my timer is at zero. There are way too many glitches going on, this event just needs canceled and give us some type of gift. This has set me back 6 spots on the leader board!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Please fix this glitch ( disappearing tickets/ dyes/ diamonds ) 😭
    Took a bit. But here are some of my favorites looks from today.

And some from yesterday. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We kpopers should unite and make a grop convo OR a thread in here were we can discuss kpop and its fashion maybe?? 😏😏
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • rica_rica_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This is actually the first it has happened to me and I don’t know what to do. My timer stopped and I lost my diamonds and dyes!! 
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Same with my game! No tickets, no dyes, no diamonds. Wouldn’t even let me accept my daily gift box 😔 and now I’ve lost a ticket due to the timing! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    JessicaJ said:
    Same with my game! No tickets, no dyes, no diamonds. Wouldn’t even let me accept my daily gift box 😔 and now I’ve lost a ticket due to the timing! 
    Same issue with me, but I lost two tickets. 🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!