🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    My SYS is really glitching out, i can’t even submit a look and when it does do something says the items are locked. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited June 2020
    aharuty said:
    Dolls. I had the same issue. Submitted first look but it was showing that I still have 2 tickets, tried to submit again and it says that I'm using already submitted items. So I've changed them without panic and submit again new look. Again the same issue, showing that I have 2 tickets and no action. I've submitted 2nd look 2nd time and it again says that I'm trying to submit already submitted items.

I hoped that my looks were submitted and go back aaand nothing, no looks. Wanted to cry but before crying I restarted the game and everything was fine, looks were there.

Try not to attack the game and do not submit many many times. Everything will be okay ❤️
    Same happened to me.  Can’t even play the game at this point because it’s saying no connection.  Hopefully they give us some diamonds to make up for it
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    All my dyes are gone and my diamonds and it says my internet isn’t connect but I have full internet and all my other apps work

@KalindaKing can you get the team to check out these glitches 
    Looks like we're in the same boat... I have 0 tickets both on my WiFi and mobile data. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Already started and the dam thing took my both my tickets, and I almost sure my free dye box didn’t stick either, I’m so done. 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    aharuty said:
    Nikki114 said:
    First two looks !
    @Nikki114 I voted for your second one ❤️ It's cool. 
    Thank you! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I got no trendsetters and my votes are taking forever 🤔
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My male doll's look hasn't come through it seems like and it shows that I have no tickets left! What do I do?
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut

Edit: my first look is here but I lost my second ticket. What the HELL?

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Voting is not working, trendsetter is not working.... What is going on?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    First two looks !

@Nikki114 I saw your second look on the voting booth, I loved it so much! I even showed it to my sister!🥰 You were the popular pick, I hope it gets you lots of votes!

Thank you so much! 
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

SYS is so glitchy for me! 😩 it’s stuck on 0 tickets and I haven’t submitted anything yet! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    OK it seems that I got my ticket back. Guys, the game is so laggy right now, I'd advise you to sit it out to make sure everything is smooth before submitting a look! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 thank you so much!! 🥰 I identified your doll as a threat right away lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I haven't got the ticket glitch but my game is very slow. Voting takes ages and Trendsetters hasn't appeared in my game yet even though I have submitted my first look and voted about 10 times.
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Okay I take back what I said before, I don't dislike the background, I HATE it, some players in my group are dressing like they are going to the North Pole or something ☹ Why can't we have a SYS with a nice theme AND specific tips AND a fitting background?
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    All my dyes are gone and my diamonds and it says my internet isn’t connect but I have full internet and all my other apps work

Be wary when contacting support. I contacted them last week after 5 of my yellow dyes disappeared and they said they couldn't give them back to me (even though the same thing happened with some champagne dyes awhile back and they ended up giving them back to me? idk). They said I probably didn't have enough storage on my phone so that explains the disappearance but I have more than enough storage 🙄
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Are people with issues also iOS players ? I've noticed on my phone that there's 13.5.1 iOS update waiting for nightime to start. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    clarizzo said:

Be wary when contacting support. I contacted them last week after 5 of my yellow dyes disappeared and they said they couldn't give them back to me (even though the same thing happened with some champagne dyes awhile back and they ended up giving them back to me? idk). They said I probably didn't have enough storage on my phone so that explains the disappearance but I have more than enough storage 🙄
      wow they told me the same thing last week when one of my sys looks disappeared. I had enough space so i was confused lol
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i tried several times to submit my looks everytime changing them until it finally showed up.. now i have 5locked looks i cannot use and “2 tickets” that i cannot use either. off to a great start this week 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Are people with issues also iOS players ? I've noticed on my phone that there's 13.5.1 iOS update waiting for nightime to start. 
    They legit told me to update, but I waved it off. I hope that isn't what is causing the slowness...
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited June 2020
    The game doesnt let me collect my dyes or exit this page, it got all my diamonds away and my internet is perfectly fine

Edit: after closing and opening the game over 5 times it loaded forever and got me out
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Anyone else have an issue with their free dye box?  I didn’t get my dyes :(
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My game is glitching big time! Says I have no tickets 😤 can’t submit my first look, and the voting booth is so slow! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

No trendsetters group 😅 so I don’t know if I’m doing well or failing 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    My game has been glitching for like a good hour so I came to the forum and I see I’m not the only one. Ah, it says I have 2 tickets even though I have already sent two looks. I understand though that Kalinda and the team are working hard to work it normally again! 😊 Thanks for your work! 
    iOs player 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @therealChar same! So probably a glitch and we need to wait a bit
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook