🛍️ KK:H Weekend Event - 6/12/20 VIP means Shop Till We Drop!🛍️

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Accalia said:
    Oh my, I love the earnable hair 😭😭😭
    Guys, the St. Moritz ski resort is worth it? I really want to buy it 
    I think it is! You have to work hard in the beggining, but then u pritty mutch have to do barely nothing and still get the 5 Kstars and some Kash!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Brak dostpnego opisu zdjcia

Anyways... that earnable hair is cute, but it's not worth 500 kstars in my opinion. You can buy 4 amazing hairstyles for that price in 2 weeks.
    Yes yes yes! ☺️ We need to earn kstars not spend them!🥰🥰
    iOS player 

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I might as well grind on several professional gigs, businesses and reality shows to gain a bit more kstars instead of spend it 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    What time does the event start?
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I was afraid to look at the spoilers this week 🙈 The earnable hair is beautiful but I'm not going to sacrifice my Kimmiversary savings over it. I'll probably just spend enough to open a GB. 

This game has me sweating lately. I've seen FOUR kollections I've been waiting ages for, come back the past couple weeks but I'm staying strong 😂 if I loved the earnables this week, I'm sure I'd crack lol. Phew. My stars are safe. 
    - Emmy
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I finished the last Date Event in one day with only two GB items. I'm gonna grind the same amount of events that day in order recover from spending in Kollections and GB Items.
    Wish me luck soldiers. My hands will fall after this 😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Accalia said:
    @Accalia I think it’s not bad but there are better businesses that have regular gigs and will make you your k-stars back faster! I play this game every day and I bought it 3 months ago and it still hasn’t upgraded to world class yet...the calls are irregular so you don’t know when you’ll get your money back. Making the right decisions keeps upgrading the aspects of the business that are already maxed out so then I have to wait another week for no reason. It seems buggy to me! The business thread said it should be fully upgraded in 3-5 weeks 🤷‍♀️ 

Personally I love the ice bar, the perfumery, and the Chevier fashion house in Paris much more.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I like the earnable dress and hair! The dress is so chic and shiny!

The GB hair is my hair right now 😊
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I haven’t gotten certain kollections like the Ice Queen one yet
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Not to my knowledge as I have only signed up to the VIP membership once but I get this call maybe once a week?
    This a weekly call you get from Simon when you have completed all the available Storyline.  It's  a little something else for you to do.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Accalia said:
    @Accalia I think it’s not bad but there are better businesses that have regular gigs and will make you your k-stars back faster! I play this game every day and I bought it 3 months ago and it still hasn’t upgraded to world class yet...the calls are irregular so you don’t know when you’ll get your money back. Making the right decisions keeps upgrading the aspects of the business that are already maxed out so then I have to wait another week for no reason. It seems buggy to me! The business thread said it should be fully upgraded in 3-5 weeks 🤷‍♀️ 

Personally I love the ice bar, the perfumery, and the Chevier fashion house in Paris much more.
    Thank you so much! 
    I already own the Chevier fashion house, I think I'm going to buy the perfumery tomorrow! Again, thank you for the explanation 😄
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

All I wanted were those boots and that skirt so of course, but I def don’t want to spend 500kstars+ on that and kash 

I know I should ignore it, but of course what *will* I do.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    If there were spoilers today i would be soo happy since today is my Birthday <3
    SPOILERS PLZ!!! 💜💙💚💛🧡
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday @LovelyEmma! Hope you are having a great day!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    glu really needs to be more inclusive when it comes to the eye makeup. Most of the ones we already have look absolutely terrible and ashy on darker skinned dolls, and this one looks like it’ll be no different ☹️
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Happy birthday @LovelyEmma 🎉🎊 I hope you will have a nice birthday with your beloved ones!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @LovelyEmma happy birthday 🎂🎉
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Happy Birthday @LovelyEmma ! 🥳💕 wishing you well and hope you have a lovely day ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I bought a gb and got 5 black dyes. Then opened the free one and got 40 k-stars! I wanted an item because I like them all especially the hair color but I’m not gonna chase... I’ll just spend 10-15 more k-stars to get the earrings and stop there also because I was busy so I haven’t watched all of my free videos for weeks
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Can someone hold me while i cry please 

I got the hair in my free box even though I was hoping for the top! Can’t say I love it because the texture is weird. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Well I caved and got to the dress! 🥴 BUT I did get the top, and I Was going to buy the facial features and drink during the kimiversary anyway sooooo it only really cost me an extra 150 kstars, which I guess covers the dress 😂😬 maybe...
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    does anyone know how many k Stars we need to spend to get the earrings? 
    does anyone know how many k Stars we need to spend to get the earrings? 
    50 🤗

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    @LovelyEmma happy birthday 🎂🎉
    Thank u <3