🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    No matching eyebrow colors for the 2 new hair colors
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    So do your diamonds/ dyes come back when you've completed the diamond gig? Because if so, what about the people who havent had the gig trigger yet...
    Not all of my dyes are gone, some have been drastically reduced. Every dye past ice blue has been reduced to 0. I dont have a lot of confidence they'll return everyone's dyes and diamonds to what they were..
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I'm weak. got one of the bundles, shoes and bracelet

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    can someone tell me the amount of diamonds necessary to open the last four boxes? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     @jhabs LOL but congrats! So worth it!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    So do your diamonds/ dyes come back when you've completed the diamond gig? Because if so, what about the people who havent had the gig trigger yet...
    Not all of my dyes are gone, some have been drastically reduced. Every dye past ice blue has been reduced to 0. I dont have a lot of confidence they'll return everyone's dyes and diamonds to what they were..
    i believe its just an update glitch. because on my android game my level is too low to begin the storyline, but all my diamonds and dyes are gone as well..
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This new kollection got me thinking we might get an animal print sys or something like that
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I’m super excited for this! This is my first Kimiversary, but I have a question because now that I’ve updated my game my diamonds and all of my dyes are gone. Is this a normal thing? 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Am I the only one that likes the snakeskin hair? I love snakeskin so I guess that’s why
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I agree the new icon is ehhhh. Idea was good but execution was literal execution 

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I'm probably just paranoid, but I have to ask. 
    When I go around LA to collect energy from the items that can be clicked on, usually it takes me two/three times to get /around/ 15 ish something. Ever since the update came out, I noticed that it's taking more and the amount dropped is significantly lower. Am I just paranoid and it's a coincidence or did glu really mess with that?? 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @KalindaKing Then this kollection ends we are gonna get it back? Or its only for kimiversary??
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Some friends are complaining that they didn't get the call to start this new mission. What can they do to make the mission appear?

Mission = the event to win 12 diamonds lol
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Sorry if this has been asked already but what do I choose? :0 I accidentally skipped the conversation with the last actor 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Love this i wish i had it on my main doll! But at least im getting more handhelds on my second account !
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Someone help i dont have the diamond mission what thing triggers meeting the guys kalinda said?
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    im sorry if this has been addressed already, but do we know if diamond packs will be offered at 100% more during the kimiversary sale??
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I never play storylines so.... no diamonds for me. 
    Disappointed Kylie Kardashian GIF by Reactions  Gfycat
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    have the tb boxes been updated?
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I took a spin on the new Kollection and instead of 12 diamonds it charged me around 30+ diamonds I have been saving for months. Is this also a glitch? Sorry if people have mentioned it before 🥺 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    Same here, my diamonds came back but I’m missing a lot of dyes, like I have 8 purples right now when I had at least 40 of them...
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Okay I did some research. To all those who did not get the storyline:
    Kalinda said we need to meet 2 characters: Alvin Greene and Brandon Marlo. 
    Brandon Marlo:
    He is the acting coach that we meet in level 20 ish. Then we know he is anactor who stopped acting for a while and we help him to get reintroduced to the press and convince him to act again to get the so chic store in New York (forgot if it was the Hamptons or not, but somewhere there) for 1000kash.
    I believe most have this done. 

Alvin Greene: 
    According to wiki Fandom, we must do "Soho Appearance" first before we trigger a call from Simon telling us to meet Alvin. This should happen on Level 26. Then we meet him and he hires us for some commercial. 

I havent met Greene nor do I have the soho appearance thingy, so what Im doing is finish ANY task that happens in Soho, and I have one in Muse Magazine, hoping it will trigger that somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or thinks it's something entirely else, please tell us! 
    So far no luck, BUT! the "Soho Appearance" features Elizabeth Korkov so right now I'm doing a modeling gig for her and hopefully that works! Will update y'all when done. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Really please lose the blue and let us keep the shape of those amazing lips 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Love this dress from the new kollection!

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @sherrywine I think it increases by 6 diamonds each time. 

@DelenaGovato The last diamond kollection came back so this one probably will too.