๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿพ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

Comments

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Can you tell me how to customise the Kollection eyes? I've had them since yesterday and I don't know how to do it, only found out from this forum!
    I donโ€™t have them but Iโ€™d guess you can change the eyeshadow colour?ย 
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Can you tell me how to customise the Kollection eyes? I've had them since yesterday and I don't know how to do it, only found out from this forum!
    You have to put on a pair of eyes that you can change the eyeshadow colour first, then when you put on the kollection eyes itโ€™ll have that eyeshadow colour too ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    Mistyque said:
    You have to put on a pair of eyes that you can change the eyeshadow colour first, then when you put on the kollection eyes itโ€™ll have that eyeshadow colour too ๐Ÿ˜Š
    tysm <3 it worked
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • thatblondedollthatblondedoll Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I got one of the worst picks ๐Ÿ˜ญ I really wanted the blue dress or see through top.ย Also had a go at the collection, and wanted the bundle so bad! I got the snake bracelet, not bad, but itโ€™s not something I like that much.ย 
    Also the new makeup looks good, but I donโ€™t usually use much makeup on my doll, so itโ€™s not tempting me much. I do like the freckles though!ย 
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    So nothing happened with last person. But then I go to Kim house I meet Kalinda!๐Ÿคฉ this is so cool !ย 

Does anyone know why Iโ€™m ot getting the new story line๐Ÿ’”?
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    My diamonds and dyes were missing and now theyโ€™re back but the 5 gold dye Kim gave us and 3 yellow I got from TB boxes are gone. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I wait or submit a ticket?ย 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    lilviv said:
    My diamonds and dyes were missing and now theyโ€™re back but the 5 gold dye Kim gave us and 3 yellow I got from TB boxes are gone. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I wait or submit a ticket?ย 
    Same here, all my dyes are back except for those 5 gold dyes
    iOS Player
    Add meย https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So now my 12 diamonds from gigs is also gone. Thatโ€™s 18 diamonds in total that is missing! WTH is happening?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I saw That other people had same problem, do you have your diamonds back??๐Ÿฅบ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i just noticed that my diamonds are also gone.. anyone know what to do to get them back? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @pilirositolam hereโ€™s the bundle:

Your doll always looks so gorgeous <3
    What hair color is that?
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Why does my highlight look so yellow compared to other players? Do you guys have this too?๐Ÿ‘€
    Plus it with the contour it makes it look harsh...๐Ÿ™
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    For anyone trying to trigger the diamond gig, my brother finished the GLAMMedTV storylines and has just been asked to meet Alvin.
    It might be hard to tell which part of the storyline you're on but some of them are listed in chronological order on the KKH wiki:
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 thank u! I probably missed that post. And itโ€™s first time something disappears for me, also itโ€™s 18 diamonds so of course Iโ€™m gonna freak out ๐Ÿ™ˆ so now I just have to hope I see them back soon ๐Ÿฅบ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @grada thank you so much โ˜บ๏ธ We got this hair color last November, during the VIP event!

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Well I still need 20 items, but as you can see most of them are year 1 and 2 items, so if the year 4 dresses en the year 5 items wont be added, i guess iโ€™ll save my stars lol... Just not worth the risk ๐Ÿ˜…
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @yezx same!!!
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    just got back my diamonds and dyes but similar to @lilviv @sharonbp95 i lost 5 gold dyes. iโ€™m so happy my diamonds are back ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    My original dyes and diamonds came back, but my gifted 5 gold ones are now gone. I still don't have the new storyline โ˜น
    - Emmy
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I hope the even holiday items are included in the tb sale, I assume Christmas, Valentineโ€™s Day and Halloween wonโ€™t because they have their own special boxes but what about Easter and Kimโ€™s bday items and so much more?!?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My diamonds returned this morning, that was ipad, and I believe dyes are back this morning as well. Off to check that game. ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i wrote to support about what happened and about missing diamonds and dyes.. they probably wont be any help either..