🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    The quest won’t appear! The boxes appear, was able to spin for Kollections and my quests are emptied.

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Aryanna said:
    The quest won’t appear! The boxes appear, was able to spin for Kollections and my quests are emptied.

Did you double check that your game is updated to the recent version? You may also try jumping to another location and see if that triggers it.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    This is potentially my makeover...contour plus extra nose highlight. I really wish there were different "levels" of contour and highlight opacity. On most skin tones the forehead contour looks like a bad sunburn. I couldn't do the highlight. I agree with Rikk's assessment that it looks like she was attacked by an airbrush.

I love your potential makeover!
    Regarding the airbrush attack, that's usually how Kim looks like with a full face of makeup, just saying 😏 the designing team nailed it 😄
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    could someone please make a list of things that in their opinion score best or just are worth it the most? because personally i will lose it and go for everything and run out of my stars way too fast(and i spend too much time trying to get that. many) 😭 so if anyone could help out i would be so thankful!!💕

These are the kloset gowns that I find the most helpful. The red one is actually for Kash but I included it anyway, and the first three are probably more helpful than the white one on the right (it still scores decently, it’s just less reliable). Beyond that, during the sale, I would buy all the handheld drinks in the kloset. They’re very helpful. Also, I would get things that are specific to certain themes. Like some summer-wear (shorts, bathing suits), some hairstyles for specific occasion (80s, etc.), maybe some athletic wear? Things that would work for possible SYS themes we could get. That’s the thing I regret not doing the most during the kloset sale on Black Friday.. I didn’t anticipate any specific items for SYS that might be needed. @eligur I hope this is a little helpful!
    thank you so much! i already have the red gown and it sure does score well most times 😄
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Aryanna said:

Did you double check that your game is updated to the recent version? You may also try jumping to another location and see if that triggers it.
    Yes! I am currently lvl 25. Does it have something to do with not meeting Alvin Greene yet? Or my level?

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    My diamonds disappeared yesterday, it was showing just the 12 diamonds gig. Now is just showing the total amount I already have and my 12 diamonds from gigs are somewhere I don’t know 😩
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited June 2020
    iOS player
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    My diamonds are still gone, and now free videos doesn’t work 🥺 Glu please fix it!
    iOS player 

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Omg this eyes are so beautiful, do you remember where are they from?💖 @yezx

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aryanna said:
    Aryanna said:

Yes! I am currently lvl 25. Does it have something to do with not meeting Alvin Greene yet? Or my level?

Your level is fine.  But yes, you have to meet Alving Greene 1st.  You have to work with him in this storyline, and you can't work with him until you meet him.  Someone mentioned Glammed Up possibly preceeding meeting him.  Do you have that gig? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    My diamonds are still gone, and now free videos doesn’t work 🥺 Glu please fix it!
    My free videos don’t work either. 🙄 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Now my  wihslist has increased, I got this dress in my free box of past anniversaries, I got my 12 diamonds and I turned the collection around and got all of this, I really want snake hair...

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

This is going to be my doll after her makeover. I hope the new make up will be 50%off because it's more than 1000 k starts to change my look😭
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Does anyone else have problems receiving dyes? This update and last update whenever I open a gift box and win dyes, I don’t actually receive them. I try and contact support in game and they want a screenshot but sending screenshots makes my app crash. One support person was able to look into my account and do it that way but the rest of them always require screenshots. The support team also takes over a day to get back to me. This time, I didn’t receive 1 purple dye from a daily gift box and the 5 orange dyes we were supposed to get from the gig. I contacted support and they misunderstood me and said to email screenshots of my purchase to them when I didn’t even make a purchase. Am I the only one experiencing this glitch of never receiving my dyes? I’m so tired of contacting useless support. Keep in mind, this was happening way before this update. 
    iOS player 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    is anyone else having problems with rapid recharge?? i havent gotten one today and usually by this time i would’ve used two of them
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    is anyone else having problems with rapid recharge?? i havent gotten one today and usually by this time i would’ve used two of them
    Yes , my daily videos doesn’t work, and recharge also won’t appear. I got it only one time to watch video for recharge today In a morning. This update is a mess 🙄
    iOS player 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @samanthakkh Mine are super glitchy today I have to keep changing places to get them... super annoying last one had to go all over New York to finally get them once I went back into Muse - The icon isnt showing at all like it used to when you have one until it pops up when you go through all the other stuff
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I honestly dont get why male dolls get the 12 diamonds awell from the diamond storyline... Guys can only buy Dye Boxes with Diamonds!!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    This is the new nose highlight (the second one in that section)
    This is the older one

glu did us really dirty bc now I wanna spend 190 Kstars more 🙄 (it’s more intense)