🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    How does this work? Are the items of the tb sale gonna be on sale tomorrow? Or should I just buy them now? 
    TB items aren’t on sale. The price they are now is what they’ll be during the entire event. The Kloset items will be discounted though! 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @eligur don’t apologize!! i’m honestly not sure cause the selection does seem a little limited. they might add more tomorrow. can anyone clarify if that’s how it was last year? I don’t remember 😩😩
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    And even less items than last year, had some planned and they are not there :( 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Was kinda hoping to see more eye makeup! I believe these are the same choices from last year 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited June 2020
    such a pleasant surprise for Pride month! the items are gorgeous 💜
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Not trying to be negative, but these TB items look like the same TB items from the last 2 Kimiversary events. I’m disappointed. 
    Even worse, because this year the Who Wore it Best? Items are not included and I was expecting those the most :'( Please Glu include WWIB clothes Its not too late!!! :'(

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Stop panicking eggs already said the pride items won’t disappear 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    Not trying to be negative, but these TB items look like the same TB items from the last 2 Kimiversary events. I’m disappointed. 
    Even worse, because this year the Who Wore it Best? Items are not included and I was expecting those the most :'( Please Glu include WWIB clothes Its not too late!!! :'(
    There are so many TB items I want, but don’t have and unfortunately Glu won’t add them to the TB sale. It’s always the same items. 😕
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the Pride gifts! And I’m excited to shop the throwback sale 🎉

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So are the prices gonna get bigger? I don’t want to buy stuff until sale🤔
    iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    wait are those slippers from skims kollection or am i seeing things

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited June 2020
    -
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @samanthakkh I’m shocked for the make up too, But glu is definitely greedy but it’s not that mean to take away a gift 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Since it’s not a VIP weekend, is it fine to start buying throwback items now? I can’t wait any longer and I really want the glitter lips 😆
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    wow you dolls were right, kstars go by fast. I got some essentials which felt nice, but I'm sure I'll feel even better with a new face tomorrow 😘
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    lqvender said:
    wow you dolls were right, kstars go by fast. I got some essentials which felt nice, but I'm sure I'll feel even better with a new face tomorrow 😘
    right! i already spent almost 200stars and bought basically nothing!
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Well only one item from my wishlist was on the sale 🙃🙃🙃
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Thank you so much for this gifts, they are increible ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 I'm really bummed about some TB items who are not on sale this year, I wanted really badly a hair and dress and it's sad to not see them there :/ also the price increase in some items! I've only seen a handful that are actually cheaper, everything else is more expensive :/