🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Hey y’all are they gonna add anything to the TB sale? Like has that ever happened before 👀🥺
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Unpopular opinion but I had to contain myself bcos I already spent 500k-stars!! This tb sale is great for me (but it could be I don't have many of the items since I have been playing less than a year) 
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Gracias @KalindaKing :)

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Loving the dress! 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ve already bought this dress and a lip colour I can’t control myself!!! I’m planning on what I’m going to buy next.

Im sad that there’s a huge lack of hat hairs and tops and bottoms though because that’s what I wanted most
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I want to buy a couple of things but I'm also afraid that they will add more items tomorrow 😩
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    thank you, @KalindaKing! I’m so glad pride wasn’t forgotten about; I’ve been wanting the flag so badly! 💜 

as for the TB sale.... I really hope these aren’t all the items, because they’re so underwhelming. now I’m scared for future anniversaries and sales because there are past items I’ve been really eyeing, since I just started playing, and they probably won’t be available. ☹️ 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’ve already spent almost 1000 kstars, I needed all of those handhelds 😅 I love most of the items but I will wait and see tomorrow if they add more 🙏🏼
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    The pride month free items are gorgeous! Thank you Glu!

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Wait, so the TB Items that are in the kloset now won't be included in the sale?  :confused:
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Which TB items are in the closet? I can't tell if I see anything that isn't normally there so all I got was 3 hair colors because they were 20 kstars each.
    Platform: Android

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    For all the new dolls the throw back items are in the shop section of each category and you scroll to the bottom to find them! In the past they have not added more the next day and sometimes the price even changes (more expensive) the next day.

Im still hoping for pst hair/eyes/lip colours get added to buy because how else are we suppose to get them
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I bought valentine handhelds (It’s cheaper than Valentines Boxes). I consider buying these (hairstyle and dresses), what do you think?
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I bought the glitter lips. Can someone please tell me if it's possible to change the color of them and if so, how?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited June 2020

Did we get gifted this hair color? I could of swore I had a nice teal shade
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I love this!! Thank you! Happy pride everybody 😍😍🏳️‍🌈
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

Did we get gifted this hair color?
    I don’t have it in my selection...maybe it’s an old colour they’ve changed that you got from an event? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Should we buy our tb items now orrr...is there a chance more will be added? Like, I don’t k ow if I should wait for the sale tmr. Like, these items def won’t be on sale right?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @brom617 you can change it!   when you put them on it should give you the options of all the lip colors you have!
    @therealChar that dark green changes to that color sometimes when they make changes to the Kloset- I wish we could get that color hair I would totally rock it <3
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    It pains me to say it, but I wonder if they have stuff in reserves that will be available only for diamonds tomorrow? Or at the very least the invention of diamonds is the reason we didn’t get any new TB items this year. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Nope I had a nice teal shade instead of that. Now it’s olive 😩 I want my teal back 
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    edited June 2020

Did we get gifted this hair color? I could of swore I had a nice teal shade
    @therealChar yep same thing happened to me, had the teal but now it's this gross colour. I loved the other shade so much I'm really disappointed!
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I just spent 2000+ k-stars and I don’t feel bad about it 😂
    iOS player
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @mandamay76 thank you very much!