🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Guys how long is the sale going to last again? I thought there would be a timer but I don't see one
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Thank you all for helping me with whether to buy certain things!
    so far I have gotten:
    GS+ glitter lips
    one hair worth 120 k stars that I have posted
    2 dresses that are long
    1 champagne glass and 1 chocolate box
    blue eye colour
    1 shorter dress that people rave about

I am left with 470 stars. I don’t want anything from the 50% sale except some 40 k star dress.

I was wondering if I should spend all the stars I have left on different stuff or save them for VIP? Thank you dolls❤️❤️
    Agree- Save
    Like- Spend

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @SDC93 they are one of the three NARS eyes with the attached blush, they are in the normal closet section 😊👍
    @AmyMimi you look so good but I look like a possessed demon when I tried them in the closet hahaha
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Guys how long is the sale going to last again? I thought there would be a timer but I don't see one

It *should* last through the weekend

@thatblondedoll I personally love the second hairstyle but I've been saving my diamonds and waiting to see if I'll find it again during SYS
    @thatblondedoll to add my input again (lol) the third look, dress with short sleeves, does really well in SYS. It dyes well and can be both casual and dressy depending on how you style it.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Has anyone figured out a way to trigger luxe goal calls? I keep closing my game and changing locations to see but I’ve had no luck 
    I go into a home (usuallyBelAir)and close the game. A few minutes or little while later I open the game, exit the house and Maria calls.  not everytime, but it works for me a lot. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

TBT Sale men's items of 6 ° Kimiversary . 
    It's a little frustrating and ironic at the same time that the boys received items from the late Who Whore it Better event. 
    Honestly, these items are the same as in previous years and even from events like Black Friday. I am thankful nonetheless for the opportunity Glu, but for the six years of play all of us players expected more. We thank those present for the month of Pride, they are beautiful, and again the boys only win the flag ... GLU, YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW TO BE REDEEMED WITH US AND PROOF THAT WE WERE DECEIVED ABOUT THE disappointment BEING TBT FRIDAY (TBT + BLACK FRIDAY). If on the anniversary the same items are coming and even less than on Black Friday and previous birthdays then this year's Black Friday, which is another overrated event, you already have a sense of how it will be ...
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Thank you Glu for the gifts!! 🌈🌈🌈 #newlipzwhodis
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Okay but why don’t we roses in a bag and KISSESSS 😍😍😍 and I’m still waiting for the engagement ring handheld the guys have 😭 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hello @HuongGiang :smile: With your current Style/Face Haircut 1 (straight hair) works best in my opinion, but I prefer the second, wavy one more personally. The last one gives me kinda vintage housewives flair :smiley:

Mom of a Teenage daughter🥰
    Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
    English is not my first language 🇬🇷 🇩🇪 🇬🇧
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    this is my first year and i’m super excited !
  • femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hey dolls <3
    I returned to kkh (played it years ago for quite a long time) just 1,5 months ago and I'm very happy to be part of this years Kimiversary with all of you :blush: 

I'm very happy with my doll right now, because she represents my character and passions very well^^
    I'm looking forward to get to know you and hopefully make many new friends here!
    Much love and stay health sweethearts <3
    Mom of a Teenage daughter🥰
    Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
    English is not my first language 🇬🇷 🇩🇪 🇬🇧
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @ashleyy So many tops and bottoms don’t have their matching pair and it’s so frustrating 😭😭 I’ve never seen these pants nor it’s matching top before tho 😳
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I’m so indecisive! I’m not sure whether I want one of these hairstyles or to just wait until kloset hairstyles are half price.. 
    agree - 1st hair 
    like - second hair
    awesome - don’t buy either and wait until tomorrow

thanks!!! 
    @thatblondedoll these were the two I was stuck on for ages! I ended up buying both of them with diamonds over the past few months. The second one does better in SYS 
  • mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I apologize if this has been asked, but where do I find the schedule/breakdown of the sales and how long they last? 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Did we get gifted this hair color? I could of swore I had a nice teal shade

I thought the exact same! I couldn't find the dark teal colour but now it's back and this olive? Colour has vanished lol
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @femaleotakugeek thank you, I really like how the first hairstyle fit my doll's face too but I dont know if it will score well in sys. I am confused about the last hair because it is the most expensive one. I think I will buy the second one 💓 Thank you everyone so muchh for giving me advice
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Do you guys think I should get the monkey? It’s adorable! 
    Agree - Yes
    Awesome - No
    It only costs 10 diamonds during SYS!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    i'm not seeing the tb items yet.... ???
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Why do I really like that olive green hair 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Did we get gifted this hair color? I could of swore I had a nice teal shade

I thought the exact same! I couldn't find the dark teal colour but now it's back and this olive? Colour has vanished lol
    It’s an ongoing glitch with this hair! The olive and teal are the same color- the olive is the glitched version! 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I finally bought this dress and glitter lips which I’ve been wanting for awhile! Plus lots of handhelds