🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @KalindaKing does this mean that i can finally use eyes with my contour?!? 😱 please Kalinda, i need to know! 
    This is what I wanna know aswell I hope the original contour kit is either made into separate eyes and contour or we can layer the blush and highlight with it! 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,497 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Katinkae said:
    Could anyone show what is being available for diamonds this update? 😍

I do guess the Kimiversary items will be added to the boxes and wont be available?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
    @yezx you are so right! I should have made that clear in my post. If these items are added to the Kimiversary boxes, which is very likely, they will not be available for diamonds. 
    I play on iOS 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,922 Posts
    Are all the year 4 items not available for diamonds? Or is everything from that event except the sparkle aura available? 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,336 Posts
    If we're going to have a 90s SYS, can it be any of the aesthetics of the 90s? Because there was grunge, rave, minimalism and probably more things I haven't thought of.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    @mikaylachimo the phone also isn’t available, I’m not sure about the other clothing, I’ll keep an eye out for it in the voting booth to see if I can tell!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier omg as a fashion enthusiast, I would love to see all 90s fashions and sub-fashion be represented but idk if voters would agree 😭😭🤥🤥 Voters would probably look for 2010s neo-grunge (which In my opinion is so inferior to true grunge 😂) and whatever Rachel Green from Friends wore 🙈😒 but I don’t think I’ll let that stop me bc I’m already putting together hip hop, Y2K, and her**in chic outfits 😂😂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,336 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @buriteri I hope this theme isn't a nightmare, because I don't like having to pander to what other people decide a decade theme should look like. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the male dolls have Kimiversary too? 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Hi, so I’ve only been playing for a month and have heard a lot about Kimiversary on here. What is it? Lol
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Hi, so I’ve only been playing for a month and have heard a lot about Kimiversary on here. What is it? Lol
    Meant to say a few months
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I personally wish that I started saving k-stars earlier bcos now I surely can't afford the new makeup features + other items on my wishlist for kimiversary... 
    But this update looks like it's fabulous! I'm excited now and we only have 2 more weeks left to go wild on our spending 🤩🤑
    Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,922 Posts
    @jhabs thanks! I have everything from that event besides the coat dress and the giftbox shoes but I’ve never seen those in the booth so I wasn’t sure. I think that’ll kinda influence if last years event items become available for diamonds or not or are boxes only

@yezx YES I was upset those weren’t in the boxes or just straight up offered again like before
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,945 Posts
    yezx said:
    I don’t know in what thread i should ask, but during Kimiversary I want to buy kloset items for specific sys themes (like the current home on the range and flower power theme), I was wondering what themes I should plan for? Anyone want to guess? I’m already thinking pirates, 90s and galaxy...
    with that one look, I was thinking about getting the hair with curlers just in case. It’s already on my list, but that would def push it. Now would be a swell time for the newsletter to come out and tell us.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Katinkae said:
    Could anyone show what is being available for diamonds this update? 😍

I’m looking for the first 3 outfits ✊🏽 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,365 Posts
    I might be the only person who dosent care about the new make-up features 🤣🤣
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I might be the only person who dosent care about the new make-up features 🤣🤣
    Girl, you’re not the only one. I don’t really care about the makeup feature since my doll usually has a natural look or little amount of makeup 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 35 

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    This is the best update ever!!!
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Also i think it would be fair to the players who spent real money to get the contour/blush take their money back or at least get for free the new beauty items. And this is coming from a player who didn't spend real money.