šŸŽ†šŸŽ‡šŸ¾ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!šŸŽ‰šŸ¾

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just gonna throw these out there again šŸ˜ the bubbles could have us hold the wand and bottle in one hand and have animated bubbles come out šŸ„ŗ I would love to see some of these added to the kloset for purchase! Also the boys and girls misc section should be the same! Handhelds and auras, headphones, tattoos all that
    U should post this collage on the Fashion sugestion Thread tough :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited June 2020
    edit- can't delete
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    So Iā€™m wondering šŸ¤” for the people who bought the FG kkh contour, do these people already have the contour separate in their closet? Or do they still have to buy it with k stars...
    I hope not... šŸ˜±
    It would be so cool if the update comes out Monday for every single platform at the same time šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Edit: ...
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā šŸ¦‹iOS PlayeršŸ¦‹
    *in Olafā€™s voice* letā€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I've been debating on becoming a paid player for a while now. I'm sick of just doing the offers and buying subscriptions to other stuff I dont really want. Losing the 20 videos a day is going to suck, and I hate that that happens, but I usually forget to watch them most of the time anyway. With the contour and blush, and the kimiversary coming up I might just pull the plug and buy a kstar pack. Anyone not regret becoming a paid player? lolĀ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Why do you guys have 20 videos a day and I only have 10?šŸ˜­
    iOS Player
    Add meĀ https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @sharonbp95 if you are a free player before 2020, you have 20 videos a day.Ā 

@evilhag honestly part of me would like 20 videos a day BUT it is nice to know that I can buy a ticket to beat a ticket buyer or buy a fashion goals without feeling bad about it. I am able to earn a good amount of free stars just from offers per day (I would be happy to PM you the amount, just donā€™t want to post it publicly lol). Ā 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @jhabs Iā€™m a free player but I started playing this year
    iOS Player
    Add meĀ https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @sharonbp95 yep, so you will have 10 videos per day and can make purchases without losing any videos!Ā 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    @Miyuri if I could Iā€™d smash that agree button hundred timesĀ 
    Zarah said:
    It would be so cool if the update comes out Monday for every single platform at the same time šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
    @LovelyEmma I thought the update will come on a Sunday, like last time. Lol, someone correct me if I am wrong
    Updates are never released on weekends! Their usually always released on monday's or tuesday's!
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Edit: Wrong thread!
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā šŸ¦‹iOS PlayeršŸ¦‹
    *in Olafā€™s voice* letā€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • emuhsugna4emuhsugna4 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    I hope glu will give us the opportunity to buy old hair colors that are not available anywhere.. A lot of us missed them and there is no way to get them, which is unfair because everything else is available for diamonds or is on throwback sale, boxes.
    I literally hope that this happens for this new update
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @KalindaKing Glu should really focus on updating the aspact ratio andĀ resolution size of thisĀ game so it can properlyĀ display and be supported on newer devices. I just got the samsung galaxy z flip and all of my games display perfectly but this is the only game that i'm having display issues withĀ especially a device with a taller screen such as mine.

So because this game is not supported on newer devices it's forcing my device to open the game in full screen mode making the left side of my game get cut off and the buttons were you have access to your wardrobe and contacts are half way cut off too, i haveĀ no idea how i'm even going to be able to purchese a fashion goal in the future because the purchese button is completly cut off from the screen.

Please Glu focus on updating the aspact ratio andĀ resolution size of thisĀ game asap in the future so it can properly be displayed and be supported on newer devices.

Android doll šŸ’™
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I have a question, does the free vip trial week also count as ā€œpaid gameā€ in terms of videos? I never spent money on the game but I only have 10 videos, I only used the free trial week. But my friend who did the exact same as me has 20 videos. We both started playing before 2020.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AngieWithK yes unfortunately ā˜¹ļø
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I'm so ready for this update! It's my first Kimiversary and I've been saving since January-- Can't wait to see what's in store. Hopefully, it comes out tomorrow on all platforms!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I'm so ready for this update! It's my first Kimiversary and I've been saving since January-- Can't wait to see what's in store. Hopefully, it comes out tomorrow on all platforms!
    Itā€™s mine too! Iā€™ve only been playing since March but Iā€™ve heard all the hype about kimiversary and the update so Iā€™m really excited šŸ˜†Ā 
    ā£ļøā£ļøā£ļø
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ā£ļøā£ļøā£ļø
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited June 2020
    geez, the only things in common with the edit are the stars. someone here invented the stars, I supposeĀ 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    last kimiversary update it seems like they took out kash from weekend gbs i hope this update we get a fix like that! šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
    iOS Level 33Ā  ā£Ā 
    Daily Free PlayerĀ  ā„ļøŽĀ  Nov '19 - nowĀ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ā‹†Ā #TSusingAveragesĀ ā‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ā‹† #20VideosforEveryone