🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Spent almost all my Kstars...I think I need more tho even though I have nothing more I want to buy. I just like spending it 🤣
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    When is the next VIP? I need to know to calculate how many videos i can watch until that day so i can buy the contour, and spend a little bit more on the TB now
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Anyone else’s videos not working today? Almost midnight and was only able to watch one all day for kstars

Lol same here & it’s probably not an accident, seeing as kstars are on sale. We see you Glu 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Ughhhh now I want these lips. Normally my doll rocks the glitter lips but these look so good with the new contour. And I kind of need this hair now too! 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @oopsididitagain so annoying!  If it happens again tomorrow I’m not gonna be a happy camper! 
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My videos haven’t been working properly for the last two days which is greeeeat timing and support keeps telling me it has to do with videos not being available in all countries, but... after 6 years suddenly Canada can’t have videos? Glu literally has a hq in Toronto so how does that work? Plus they’re not responding to anything specific I’m saying, it lets me click “short video” but then 15/20 times nothing played and I didn’t get a reward, I tried closing and opening the app and that worked a few times but again today same issue and closing it didn’t work. Idk if I should just give up on the ticket and message someone on the forum, has anyone had success there? @sdc93 is this kind of similar to your current issue? 

Edited because this is a question for @oopsididitagain & @mandamay76 too!
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 

Also bought some closet items & a couple other throwback items. Very happy with what I ended up with!! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @EveandMia. I was only able to watch one today total - keeps telling me none available- I had rapid recharge videos but not as many as normal and just was able to watch some for energy - just did that as a test- so I can watch them it’s just not giving them to me for kstars which is super shady during a huge sale like this! 
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    azraulker said:
    I wanted to do edit,with my new clothes.🧚‍♀️💖
    Which eyes are these? 😍
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Edit: Question was answered
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    @EveandMia if you’re clicking the button and the screen isn’t changing at all (like, as opposed to the video popping up & just not playing), what I would do is make sure you can play a video for something else (rapid recharge, energy, or whatever) before clicking that button! If you click it, it’ll take away a free video for the day.. regardless of whether it rewards you or not. For me, if my videos aren’t working (like right now) no videos will play at all & I know not to click on the videos for stars so I don’t waste them. 

As for support, it’s notoriously bad when it comes to videos. I’ve personally never heard of support being able to fix a problem with videos. I would guess that they’ll randomly start working again after the kstar sale ends.. lol.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @jhabs wow i loveee every. single. one. of your looks! jill jacobs who???
    @mandamay76 that’s.. wow. Glu is getting too obvious. Mine won’t play at all even though I have solid WiFi, usually if I don’t have kstar videos I don’t get any rapid recharge or energy videos either. I’m furious for you that those are working when the kstar videos aren’t
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    EveandMia said:
    My videos haven’t been working properly for the last two days which is greeeeat timing and support keeps telling me it has to do with videos not being available in all countries, but... after 6 years suddenly Canada can’t have videos? Glu literally has a hq in Toronto so how does that work? Plus they’re not responding to anything specific I’m saying, it lets me click “short video” but then 15/20 times nothing played and I didn’t get a reward, I tried closing and opening the app and that worked a few times but again today same issue and closing it didn’t work. Idk if I should just give up on the ticket and message someone on the forum, has anyone had success there? @sdc93 is this kind of similar to your current issue? 

Edited because this is a question for @oopsididitagain & @mandamay76 too!
    I’m in the US and they still tried to pull that with me. They’re just shady and have copy and paste answers they give to all users about certain topics. @EveandMia
  • daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    If you could only but one dress, which one would you choose? Haha need help choosing please! 💓
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    oh maria....

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    If you could only but one dress, which one would you choose? Haha need help choosing please! 💓
    The glittery black one
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Is there a list of things that newbies should buy that do good in sys???
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @samanthakkh thank you so much☺️💕 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @cleopatraliak generally gowns, handhelds, and nice hairstyles are pretty standard items to get if you’re building your wardrobe. Sometimes there are gym themed SYS so maybe 1 or 2 pairs of kstar sneakers would be helpful. You should probably also get a few coats for the wintery/fall themed SYSs. 

Also I totally get why people post polls here for items they should/should not get, but I think it’s also really helpful to get items that fit with what YOU already have in your closet. It won’t really do you a lot of good if you buy a gown because it got the most agrees on the forum if you don’t have accessories/shoes to go with that outfit haha. I’ve learned that from experience! 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Loving your looks @jhabs😍
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Zarah said:
    Does anyone know if this dress does well? I am thinking if buying it

I bought it because I love it but it never seems to score well for me unfortunately

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Anyone else’s videos not working today? Almost midnight and was only able to watch one all day for kstars
    I was able to watch all of my videos and got 10 kstars
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank you so much @samanthakkh!! 
    - Emmy
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Please does anyone know if you have to be a certain level to get the call from Kalinda with all the pride stuff? My 11 year old cousin is starting to play, she’s level 6 i think and she hasn’t had the call
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    just a little glow up 💜

Do you mind sharing the location of the eyes in the closet? They are gorgeoussss