🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• LaleeseLaleese Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have I haven’t met Brandon Marlo yet nor Alvin. Haven’t even started the Kimiversary storyline. Any tips? I remember Kim thanking me and mentioned the kimiversary and Kalinda called me too. I’m level 24 btw
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Do you mind sharing the location of the eyes in the closet? They are gorgeoussss
    They’re from a recent VIP event 🤗

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    Do you mind sharing the location of the eyes in the closet? They are gorgeoussss
    They’re from a recent VIP event 🤗

Thank you! Damn! I missed it because I was saving KStars 😫
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @samanthakkh here it is! I love this set tbh 😊

omg i love 😻😻 do you know if the top is available for diamonds?? i bought the pants i love them! thanks for posting the top!!
    @samanthakkh it’s from a vip event from 2017 so it definitely should be! 😊 I’ll be happy to help when you decide to look for it!

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hey dolls, I have question. I've seen a couple of comments about the Kimiversary GB and want to make sure I understood correcty. Are the items exclusive for the Kimiversary and don't become available for diamonds after a year like the regular weekend GB items? 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • azraulkerazraulker Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    azraulker said:
    I wanted to do edit,with my new clothes.🧚‍♀️💖
    Which eyes are these? 😍
    those and I'm not using colorful eyeshow.
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Question: If I subscribe for Gold VIP,  will they charge me even though I will cancel it within 1 week? 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Question: If I subscribe for Gold VIP,  will they charge me even though I will cancel it within 1 week? 
    Depends if you’ve done it before...I did it years ago, got my free trial on an old game.

when I started this game, they advertised a free trial for me again, I took it, thinking it was maybe one per game or device or something...and they charged me £48. I got a refund because they did advertise a free trial (probs because it was a new game) and even got it for a month.

but if you’ve never done it before, you should be able to do your free trial on gold for a week, you just have to cancel immediately in the subscription section of settings
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This thread is about the Update.   I'm moving the  ' Kim as a role model ` posts to another thread
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i’ve been waiting for maria to call me since yesterday and she’s still acting like i don’t exist 🙂🤡
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @JaelynJax. I got one yesterday and five today after clicking on it a few times and no video loading - I just upgraded my VIP status and I am wondering if that’s why ... 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please does anyone know if you have to be a certain level to get the call from Kalinda with all the pride stuff? My 11 year old cousin is starting to play, she’s level 6 i think and she hasn’t had the call

@Julietalucia      I'm not sure what level you have to be for the event, but I think 12 or 13 sticks in my mind.  I'll try to get an answer for you.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    i need some help with hairstyles. i wonder if  they score well? i wanted the rainbow one for a while, but i don’t think it’s that useful? could anyone help and tell me whether i should buy any from here? thanks!!

• HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Can anyone show me which clothes and hairstyle for winter in the wardrobe will be useful? Do you think should I buy clothes for Halloween too? I don't have anything fits that 2 theme.
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

really maria
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Please does anyone know if you have to be a certain level to get the call from Kalinda with all the pride stuff? My 11 year old cousin is starting to play, she’s level 6 i think and she hasn’t had the call
    @Julietalucia I just started a second game and got the call with the pride outfits at level 7 😊
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Random, but any Italians that want to Pm me about registration for venice, Verona and other cities near lake garda 😅

thanks in advanceeee
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Can someone pls screenshot me the fg pls bc I've just purchased it and cant seem to find it inside of my doll's wardrobe 😨 guys I'm freaking out 😬
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited June 2020
    An overview of the things I bought so far! ❤️

TB items:
    1- hair and dress
    2 - hair and dress

Kloset items:
    1- dress, clutch, shoes
    2 - hair, dress
    3 - swimsuit

Handhelds:

Dove aura:

I have 175 stars left, planning to buy couple more things 🥰
  • AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Are you guys getting a free daily anniversary box?
    eligur said:
    i need some help with hairstyles. i wonder if  they score well? i wanted the rainbow one for a while, but i don’t think it’s that useful? could anyone help and tell me whether i should buy any from here? thanks!!

ill take that as a no lmao
    edited June 2020
    Are you guys getting a free daily anniversary box?
    no. just a daily box
    i wanted this dress so bad and it’s not even available, when it should be in the sale 😭

• LAALAA Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Are they going to put any new items to buy from or should i just spend the rest of the kstars? I have like 1.8k kstars and i don't know what to buy😂
    @LAA they won’t add anything more, so you can spend it all if you want