🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @katiebobatie I’m dumb and didn’t even think of that haha, sorry! From my understanding though the middle of the US day is hard for dolls in other time zones too though? don’t you usually have tickets at like crazy times in the night?
    @samaaanthaaa I’m in the EST time zone so SYS starts at 3pm for me - you get 2 free tickets to start, and once you use one, the 6 hour countdown starts. So, at 3pm, or as close to it as I can manage, I submit my first look. Then, after a few hours, I go through the voting booth and see what the TS board looks like to choose my second look. My third ticket comes at 9pm-ish, 6 hours after I submitted my first. I use that ticket, and then, while I’m asleep at 3am, my fourth ticket will come, and my fifth at 9am - I’m usually up by about 8-8:30am, so I use my fourth and fifth tickets, so my countdown will begin again and I get my sixth ticket at 3pm... aaaand you get the picture, lol. I try not to get too upset if I oops and don’t use them both up in time to take full advantage off all of my tickets. 

I went camping (no cell service!) a few weeks ago (during the yellow SYS) and had my friend who also plays go into my account to submit looks from my kloset for me 😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @emmaisson you’re welcome 😊. It really does 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    LydiaKKH said:

I bought this dress (thank you @robertavyy for reminding me!) as my last item for this Kimiversary. Now saving for next kollection and VIP! Those eyes are growing on me, not gonna lie... 😍❤️
    @LydiaKKH which eyes are these?? I love them!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @katiebobatie No I know how it works, I’ve been playing for over three years haha. My point is that the middle of the day for us in the US is still not the most convent for others around the world, because they often have complaints of the event starting late in the night for them. Starting the sale at the time that events normally start, 5am est, would have been a better move is all I was getting at. 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    LydiaKKH said:

I bought this dress (thank you @robertavyy for reminding me!) as my last item for this Kimiversary. Now saving for next kollection and VIP! Those eyes are growing on me, not gonna lie... 😍❤️
    @LydiaKKH which eyes are these?? I love them!
    From this event! You can find them in boxes (40 kstars to open).
    EDIT: Sorry @LizzieKath, I lost your question somehow in my notifications! 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Haven't finished shopping on my main game because I'm indecisive af, but I blew through about 1000 stars in less than 30 minutes on my guy game.

Hair - Hair Color - Coat // Coat - Beard // Hair - Shirt

Hair - Jacket - Phone // Hair - Shirt - Pants - Champagne // Jacket - Pants - Shoes - Champagne

Hair - Jacket // Hair - Shirtless - Drink // And these 3 tops I didn't style.. 

I want to buy a few more things but I'm completely broke lol.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited June 2020

I gave my doll a mini update!
    These are the items I’ve bought so far, mostly hand helds from the kloset. I have just under 150 kstars left and there’s so many things left I want to buy 😢😢 (I also just realised the umbrella in the top right looks highlighted but I already had it)
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    You were so right! I bought the glitter lips and I’ve been wearing them for one hour and I already love them 😂
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @emmaisson I definitely recommend the dress! it's gorgeous and dyes really well. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    You were so right! I bought the glitter lips and I’ve been wearing them for one hour and I already love them 😂
    i just have to say, your doll looks SO amazing here 😍😍
    clarizzo said:
    @emmaisson I definitely recommend the dress! it's gorgeous and dyes really well. 
    Thank you for your input! I bought it, I have no self control 🙈😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @emmaisson yup, same way I was 😂. They look good on your doll!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Bought so much stuff this week! 
    1- got dress and bought the hair for diamonds
    2- hair and dress 
    3 - hair and dress 

4- hair and dress 
    5- hair 
    6- clutch 
    also got the rose and drink handheld 

I also bought a ton of closet items (I think I spent like around 600-700 on closet items alone) but I’m so happy to have finally wasted almost all my kstars it was getting so hard trying not to spend any. 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

I’m in a bit of a dilemma and need (many) opinions! 😅
    So, I have 110 kstars left and I’m unsure what to spend them on

I love both of these throwback items but that would be the only thing I could buy
    OR
    I buy a few different things that would be useful for future SYS’s

I ended up buying this top and skirt while browsing because I figured the top would be good for swimsuit SYS’s and I just liked the skirt and it was only 10 kstars 😂

Is it worth getting a bikini or any swimwear looking items?

Would it be worth getting a veil hairstyle incase we have another wedding theme SYS?

Which flower hairstyle scores best in floral SYS’s?

I like both of these hairstyles, do I get either of them? Both? Or none?

Any advice would be v v helpful thanks 🥵 I’m a very indecisive person
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    @LydiaKKH yay! got them!!! thank you!! 
    eligur said:
    emmaisson said:
    i just have to say, your doll looks SO amazing here 😍😍
    Thank you soooo much!! She’s been trough quite a glow up these past few days to say the least ☺️😂 your doll looks amazing too!! 😍
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Just picked up this hair and this colour! Im in loveeeee

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    If I did buy anything else, it would be some of these things. 
    What would you suggest is best to buy?

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    I’m in a bit of a dilemma and need (many) opinions! 😅
    So, I have 110 kstars left and I’m unsure what to spend them on

I love both of these throwback items but that would be the only thing I could buy
    OR
    I buy a few different things that would be useful for future SYS’s

I ended up buying this top and skirt while browsing because I figured the top would be good for swimsuit SYS’s and I just liked the skirt and it was only 10 kstars 😂

Is it worth getting a bikini or any swimwear looking items?

Would it be worth getting a veil hairstyle incase we have another wedding theme SYS?

Which flower hairstyle scores best in floral SYS’s?

I like both of these hairstyles, do I get either of them? Both? Or none?

Any advice would be v v helpful thanks 🥵 I’m a very indecisive person
    @hannahkkh the only surefire KKH advice I have for you is buy what you absolutely love and you won’t regret it...don’t shop just for SYS (let’s be real, your TS group will be full of ticket buyers anyway)...buy what you love and you’ll be happy to wear it. 💕 You’re very stylish so follow your gut and get something you love to put on!
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I bought a ridiculous amount of things... and I’m considering buying more? I love the idea of doing outfits but honestly, even just doing this has taken me the better part of an hour hahaha

I’d love to say I’m done buying things but I’m more than likely going to keep buying things... any other suggestions?

Hi, which section is the orange kitty? I can’t seem to find it. 
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited June 2020
    edit: nvm
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I bought a ridiculous amount of things... and I’m considering buying more? I love the idea of doing outfits but honestly, even just doing this has taken me the better part of an hour hahaha

I’d love to say I’m done buying things but I’m more than likely going to keep buying things... any other suggestions?

Hi, which section is the orange kitty? I can’t seem to find it. 
    Hi! I did buy a few things for diamonds as I had some saved (incase there was anything for sale for diamonds) and I can’t remember for sure if I bought the kitty with diamonds from voting or kstars.
    If it was kstars, it would be in the misc section.
    If it’s not there, I’m on iOS and could submit it in an outfit if you want? 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
    Rikk said:
    @hannahkkh the only surefire KKH advice I have for you is buy what you absolutely love and you won’t regret it...don’t shop just for SYS (let’s be real, your TS group will be full of ticket buyers anyway)...buy what you love and you’ll be happy to wear it. 💕 You’re very stylish so follow your gut and get something you love to put on!
    You make a very good point! Solid advice from you, like usual 💖
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I didn’t buy as many items as I thought I would but I’m very happy with the ones I got 💗 ☁️ 

Happy Kimiversary to all 💋💕
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Spent like 1400 and still gonna spend more lol. I’m open a few boxes and get more closet stuff and hair and nails