๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿพ KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

Comments

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @eligur Iโ€™d like to say yes, but I donโ€™t trust Glu lmaoย 
    iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Dolls, Iโ€™m going through an irl break up right now, and Iโ€™m thinking about purchasing some kstars to cope LOL. (I even did some online shopping yesterday ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ) But Iโ€™m also unsure if itโ€™s even worth losing the free daily 20 k star videos. What do you think?

Agree - Yes girl, treat yourself.
    Like - No, not worth it.
    Dont do it!ย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    eligur said:
    so on black friday there will be literally the same sale that is happening now, as i understand? thats a lot of time to save and buy even more ๐Ÿฅณ
    Ikr? This is my first Kimiversary but I checked older threads and it seems that Kimiversary and Black Friday are mostly getting the same items. I wish they would update the TB items tho.

@ElleOhElle if you stick to your 20 videos you won't even need a star pack in the future! If I were you I'd do more online shopping lol. At least that stuff is real! As for the game, you always have Black Friday ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    iโ€™m sorry but i canโ€™t be the only one experiencing problems with their videos?? whenever i click watch short video, no ad pops up, and it counts as me watching something, but with no reward. itโ€™s been occurring for a few days straight. itโ€™s been declining from 8-6-3 k stars iโ€™ve managed to earn. i genuinely couldโ€™ve bought another cheap closet item with the 13 k stars i lost. come on glu!! on kimiversary weekend, it just doesnโ€™t add up?๐Ÿ˜Œ
    ios playerย โ‹† เผ˜ *๐Ÿฆ‹
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is a future update going to update more achievement levels? Some of them haven't gotten past level 8 and I can't level up the cribs achievement because there aren't more houses to buy.
    Platform: Android

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    iโ€™m sorry but i canโ€™t be the only one experiencing problems with their videos?? whenever i click watch short video, no ad pops up, and it counts as me watching something, but with no reward. itโ€™s been occurring for a few days straight. itโ€™s been declining from 8-6-3 k stars iโ€™ve managed to earn. i genuinely couldโ€™ve bought another cheap closet item with the 13 k stars i lost. come on glu!! on kimiversary weekend, it just doesnโ€™t add up?๐Ÿ˜Œ

Same - I havenโ€™t had any issues with watching videos for months and then within the last couple days this is happening and counting that I watched an ad while not getting the reward. I definitely think itโ€™s intentional.ย 
    iOS player since July 2014ย 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Is a future update going to update more achievement levels? Some of them haven't gotten past level 8 and I can't level up the cribs achievement because there aren't more houses to buy.
    Iโ€™m pretty sure cribs also counts with businesses!
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Are these eyes worth it? I am in love but the price is steep
    I wrestled with this purchase but I did buy them and I love them!ย 
    Thanks! I made the purchase. They are just to cute to pass up!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited June 2020
    nvm
    ย ios playerย ย โ—กฬˆย ย free player
    ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hello everyone! I've been playing for a while, but have just recently come across the forums :) Honestly I went a little crazy during this event and have bought a LOT of stuff (goodbye K-stars:(( ), but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one :pย 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kkhjosie hi doll! Welcome to the forum! And nope, youโ€™re not the only one ๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @kkhjosie Hi and welcome to the forum.
    Yes, you arenโ€™t the only one who brought all of things during this weekend event. Many of people here saved several kstars to purchase items during the sale, hope you also purchased items you always wanted during this event.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Did the VIP trial this week and actually managed to complete a partnership lol do they rig this so everyone completes one the first week?? Or did I get luckyย 
  • Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My last purchases!

1- hair, eyes, gs lips, dress and purse
    2- dress, hat
    3- hair, top, skirt

4- dress
    5- pantsย 

I think I will stop here, there are some tb items I like but the prices are too high imo ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ also I still don't know if I will buy a couple of closet items tomorrow, if you guys have any tips I'm here ๐Ÿ’•
    Android
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    pleasee @KalindaKing โ™ฅ Could you suggest this?
    โ€ขPlaying KKH since August/19
    โ€ขEnglish isn't my first language
    โ€ขNathalia in the game
    โ€ขiOSย โฃ 20y