🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Guys please wish me lots of luck, i need an average of 45 for the last 3 looks to get to the earnable dress T_T
    even getting 40+ is tough for me this weekend! T_____T

edit: nevermind, i give up. i can barely get a 40 let alone 48 to get to the dress...

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    A very flawed and not probable solution but here it is:

If it's the server that are overloaded, and making all these glitches. Why not have SYS events going for different parts of the world?

Say if you lived in North America and South America, you get weekends. Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia can have their own 3 days. And make it so it reflects European and Asian countries time zones. That way it doesn't overwhelm the server and the systems. People could have a fair chance. They'd probably make more money that way.

Now, because of all the glitches, hackers and people with VPNs, people would  probably take advantage of it. It probably wouldn't be an 100% solution but I tried. 
    I get where you’re coming from, but the reason it’s on the weekends, is because that’s when people have time to play. I think it would be quite unfair, having to come up with good looks on a tuesday (; but the timezone match would be lovely
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Got the dress on my 12th look! Gonna enjoy temporarily being in 1st because I know it won’t last lol 😩

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Should get the dress with my next ticket.

My TS board at the mo. I feel sorry for the doll in 2nd. She’d been leading all through, well styled and then 1st came out of nowhere and knocked her down, then obviously the knock on effect pushing everyone down a place. Hopefully I can hang in the top 5 as the dress is pretty.

I play on iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Loving the dress! The green is really pretty. 

Gold dresses definitely doing well with voters but I am also loving that many dolls are using red and green dresses during voting. 
    IOS Player 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Some beautiful dolls in the voting booth from yesterday (no diamond yet)

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    asta said:
    Roxxxie said:
    A very flawed and not probable solution but here it is:

If it's the server that are overloaded, and making all these glitches. Why not have SYS events going for different parts of the world?

Say if you lived in North America and South America, you get weekends. Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia can have their own 3 days. And make it so it reflects European and Asian countries time zones. That way it doesn't overwhelm the server and the systems. People could have a fair chance. They'd probably make more money that way.

Now, because of all the glitches, hackers and people with VPNs, people would  probably take advantage of it. It probably wouldn't be an 100% solution but I tried. 
    I get where you’re coming from, but the reason it’s on the weekends, is because that’s when people have time to play. I think it would be quite unfair, having to come up with good looks on a tuesday (; but the timezone match would be lovely
    I get what you're saying. A lot of people have weekends off. Due to Covid, my work schedule is all over the place. My idea never really serious, it was kinda imaginative (originally going to be the title of the idea actually) and it was just thought that if I shared something, maybe it could turn into something that would benefit others. But thank you for your input. 😄
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt the feather is great with hairstyle with hat! 🎩 
    IOS Player 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @Roxxxie
    I think due to different time zones in people playing it effects the scores for a lot of people and either the time of start and finish could be edited a little to help everyone who plays or as you say maybe do certain countries together with the SYS.

Here in the UK 🇬🇧
    It starts on a Thursday at 8pm and finishes on a Monday early hours at 2am in the morning so it’s quite a ball ache as people from different time zones will get another ticket or 2 depending what time people go to sleep on a night. 💖

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    why do i always have to struggle to get good scores to get to the last earnable all the time when i think somethings cute, but when i dont really like it the votes are coming out so gooood 😭
    before anyone comes after me, i think dress is fine but it doesnt really suit my doll i guess. and only reason i play sys is pretty much because youre able to get kstars at the end of it, i wouldnt miss it especially when the kimiversary is just behind the corner 😁

• khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Looks 10-13.. voters keeping me humble after my 60 yesterday 🤣 my looks are not very creative though so I’m not surprised lol
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited June 2020
    eligur said:
    why do i always have to struggle to get good scores to get to the last earnable all the time when i think somethings cute, but when i dont really like it the votes are coming out so gooood 😭
    before anyone comes after me, i think dress is fine but it doesnt really suit my doll i guess. and only reason i play sys is pretty much because youre able to get kstars at the end of it, i wouldnt miss it especially when the kimiversary is just behind the corner 😁

I totally agree with you! I love this type of dress with full bottom that make our doll standing. Looking at it open at this one I can't stop thinking about her legs being bonded... 
    I'd probably dye this dress black because it looks soo classy darker.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

This is sooo frustrating! I’m on level 24 and I’m TRYING so hard to complete events fast to get the outfit but when I wait for my full 50 energy and it only completes 2 and half stars on a 8hr event that has 5 stars it’s just not POSSIBLE to get them all and have a life! 😡💔
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I can't believe that THIS is what broke the 50's.

It is pretty and all but I've been trying with other dresses and nothing is beating this. I'm 8th with like 3 TBs and I really like the TS dress 😔
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

This is sooo frustrating! I’m on level 24 and I’m TRYING so hard to complete events fast to get the outfit but when I wait for my full 50 energy and it only completes 2 and half stars on a 8hr event that has 5 stars it’s just not POSSIBLE to get them all and have a life! 😡💔
    The only way I’ve been able to start to complete events is by doing 3hr reality show events in the bel air house and making sure you’re inviting all 4 guests. 
    Switch to that method and you’ll 100% complete events so much easier!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Just do 3h reality shows in Bel Air, invite 4 friends to finish earlier. It won't too long to complete whole event, then you can switch back to your normal goals to complete.
    IOS
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
     Charlotte_D said:

You need to do 3hour Reality Shows in Bel Air, you can invite up to 4 people and you get a star for each one of them so you can earn 16 stars each time and when you get higher (e.g. on the trousers or top) each person gives you two stars so you’d get 20 and also 3 or 5 bonus stars depending if you are on the trousers or top. I’m on the Top now not sure if i got enough time cause i started late. Hope this helps at all. I was in the same situation until i was told about Bel Air Reality Shows aha. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt the feather is great with hairstyle with hat! 🎩 
    It definitely gives a literal meaning to the phrase "a feather in my cap" 😂

Has anyone used one of the hair accessories in SYS yet and know if they lock? I'm assuming they do since they can be dyed 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

Also, in addition to what everyone is saying, go to each city/location and tap around to get energy. It’s tedious but you can refill your energy quickly. It only takes a few minutes.