🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    This background is absolutely gorgeous 😍 but I can’t even vote cause it’s stuck on this anytime I go to vote 😫

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I can’t vote much ): my wifi is perfect it’s new and 5G and unlimited so idk what’s the problem 💔 

iOS player
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Okay this background tho is perfect, I love it so much 
    Yeah I’m going to need this background in my photo booth ASAP. Also I did not get a free dye gift box from Maria. I’m guessing we’re not getting free ones anymore? Has anyone gotten one?
    I play on iOS 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @eligur I expect little & yet am still frequently let down😂 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I had a ticket glitch. It would show the number of tickets but when I submitted the number wouldn't go down. It showed that I had extra tickets and then they disappeared. I accidentally submitted a 3rd ticket and a ticket disappeared... 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Just like last week, I had to close the game and open it again to check of the first 2 looks submitted, but luckily they were there when I checked. And I agree we need this background. 
    Platform: Android

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @oopsididitagain same haha everyyytime
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Well, I’ve tried🤷🏽‍♀️
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited June 2020
    i saw last week i think, that people are getting diamonds at the beggining of sys or really late or early at night. so ill just spend an entire night voting and hunting diamonds, because all this time and i still have not gotten any...
    at least the votes came in pretty fast and my first look didnt flop and got 50votes!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    For the dye boxes I think we only got free ones because it was the first update and they were new to try them out, now that it’s the new update we probably won’t get free ones anymore which makes sense 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    How well does that dress that has feathers on one side usually do? I got it in my free box post update.

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Managed to submit my looks, although the process was slow and glichy. I thought I'd lost a ticket in both of the submission processes, and I was taking screenshots like crazy in case I had to send them to support. I'm guessing this usually happens because it's the beginning of the event and everyone is submitting looks all at once, but I still think it's not very professional for Glu to have these sorts of issues week after week and barely address or solve anything, and if they do it's always only half of the issue or just an apology gift in game. I don't want gifts, I want to be able to play the game without worrying about running into technical issues.
    edited June 2020
    Don't mind me...just an unpopular opinion. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
    im curious whether we will get our groups after the third look? because it has happened for the past two sys and im not sure if its only for me?
  • 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    first two looks! 
  • Gigiminatti8Gigiminatti8 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Guys I’m so pissed! I used my last 5 dyes of black on a dress but something went wrong? Now the black dyes are used but the color isn’t unlocked.. is there anything I can do about this?
  • 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    lqvender said:
    Managed to submit my looks, although the process was slow and glichy. I thought I'd lost a ticket in both of the submission processes, and I was taking screenshots like crazy in case I had to send them to support. I'm guessing this usually happens because it's the beginning of the event and everyone is submitting looks all at once, but I still think it's not very professional for Glu to have these sorts of issues week after week and barely address or solve anything, and if they do it's always only half of the issue or just an apology gift in game. I don't want gifts, I want to be able to play the game without worrying about running into technical issues.
    this is why i wait 5 minutes until i submit my looks to prevent losing a ticket 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Just submitted my first two looks with minimal issue! When submitting, it didn’t really show that my ticket was used so I literally waited 30 seconds before exiting out and prayed lmao 😂 Thankfully it worked! I also waited about 5-7 minutes after 3am GMT because I think the traffic kind of dies down after the first few minutes. I figured that dolls would be clamoring and rushing at 3am GMT so that’s why I wait.

Voting booth is kind of glitchy and laggy but certainly not too bad, at least for me. And just when I thought some dolls couldn’t get any denser... the first two that popped up were in outfits completely unrelated to the theme 😑😑😑 But after skipping them, I encountered very glamorous (slightly off-period but still glamorous) dolls!

• khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    The votes came in so fast! I’m a bit disappointed with this score but oh well 😊

The voting booth looks like we’re completely disregarding Kalinda’s suggestion about wearing black 🤷🏻‍♀️
    edited June 2020
    @therealChar I wasn't discouraging any players from using any colors. It's more about the call from Kalinda. She was specifical about black and white. So my comment was: what was the point of having a theme when its just a normal gown SYS? Nothing wrong with showing some color love. I submitted looks with colors too. It was more about her phone call than the dolls.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I already have a TB in my group🙃
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    How well does that dress that has feathers on one side usually do? I got it in my free box post update.

not so good, i usually get low scores when i use it which sucks because its so pretty!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I hardly take calls literally most of the time it’s More confusing once she calls.
    deliqhted said:

not so good, i usually get low scores when i use it which sucks because its so pretty!
    Good to know. I have enough dresses that I don't really need to use it but it feels kind of pointless to get a new dress and it doesn't even do well in SYS.

• serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    First Look✨✨