⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 6/19 ⭐5 Star Professional (exMystery Weekend)

Comments

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @AmyMimi I really love the first hairstyle! Can I know where it is from, please?
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Unwinter said:
    @AmyMimi I really love the first hairstyle! Can I know where it is from, please?
    A weekend event couple months ago
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Unwinter said:
    @Unwinter it’s one of my favourite ! 😊 it was an weekend earnable celebrating Kim’s birthday last year in October

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @therealChar @AmyMimi thank you dolls! Hopefully I'll buy it with diamonds when it's available 😊
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Here’s how i styled the boots and trousers I love that we’re getting more edgy seperates and clothes that I would 100% wear irl! I’m also really warming up to the gift box hair
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Love everything this weekend ! Especially the pants 😍 The top is versatile and dyes pretty well so I can see it being very useful and the chunky boots are super cute ! 😊

Love how you styled everything, especially the last look, it's so unique! I had a feeling this top dyes well - it looks amazing in this white color! 🖤
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    ah loving these shoes! haven’t styled the rest yet, but i’m really loving these earnables. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @thesweetone awww thank you so much, you’re so sweet ! 🙈🥰 I know right, it’s so lovely in white ! 😍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Finally got the shoes! They’re a bit tricky to style, but I think I did alright
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

These pants are fun! I’m almost to the top, I have a feeling it will be useful.
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I got the hair in my free GB. I'm happy I got it, it's a cute style, however, the execution of the hairline is questionable. Especially with dark hair. Reminds of the 3-4 strokes you get with those eyebrow liner pens lmao 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Off topic but has anyone fully furnished So Chic London?  I did and didn’t get any bonus! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @SDC93 I have, just because I had a surplus of cash at the time. It doesn’t make a difference in what you earn! You can still only get 6 stars per week if you do all the gigs twice 😊
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Finished the event, time to relax. I am absolutely in love with all the earnables and omg the top dyes amazing have a feeling I’ll be wearing it a lot!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    one of my friends call me and invited to do a gig. I accepted. Not sure but it’s u @TrashleyKKH?🙈(sorry if I mistaken)  
    we can invite people like this?🙈😄

iOS player 

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Just got the pants and I loveeee them!! 💕💕
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Finished the event earlier than usual and I love the separates! Saw most were styling the shoes with bell-bottom pants and decided to join the trend 🤗

Good luck to all those who are still grinding!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Welp it was quicker than I thought! Loving all of the earnables 🧡

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got the pants, I have to grind hard for that top, but here’s how I styled it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    one of my friends call me and invited to do a gig. I accepted. Not sure but it’s u @TrashleyKKH?🙈(sorry if I mistaken)  
    we can invite people like this?🙈😄

Yeah, sometimes some npcs would offer gigs to be recommended to friends and if they accept it I get some smoneyyy and experience points. But no pressure to accept if you are not free. It wouldn’t affect anything. 
    IOS Player 
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Done for the week-end ! Really happy of the outfit !
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Just finished up this weekend!
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Finished the event! I really love everything this weekend... 😍

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I absolutely love the new top, I feel lile its so versatile!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

finished! spent my last hundred event points doing businesses and storylines so it took a while but i didnt mind. the shoes and pants are gorgeous and the top is nice and dyes well 😚
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @SDC93 I have, just because I had a surplus of cash at the time. It doesn’t make a difference in what you earn! You can still only get 6 stars per week if you do all the gigs twice 😊
    @Rikk that’s depressing. I wasted 200k on that. Glad I didn’t use stars!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    hey guys so i completed an offer for double stars on friday and i still havent received the stars?? what can i do? its supposed to be over 200 stars and i wouldnt have ordered if i wasnt gonna get them 🥺
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @samanthakkh get screen shots and proof that you completed it! Then in the offer section you can send through a ticket with the proof and they will give you the stars 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh