⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 6/19 ⭐5 Star Professional (exMystery Weekend)

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Unwinter @samaaanthaaa I do see your points. I agree that the hairline could’ve been a little bit more finessed and blended much better. Much like the examples below. I guess the designers just want to experiment with hairlines? Or perhaps their reference had a hairline of that shape? And I also see that the half-down hair may be a bit high but perhaps the hair was teased to give volume, at least that’s what I’ve been able to deduce to make it make sense 😂

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @buriteri honestly loving your dedication and explanation! And yes, I agree it could've been a bit better. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I love all these things! I’m more into tighter jeans, but if we get a 90s SYS (please 🥺) it would work perfectly! Love the GB prizes too, especially those pineapple earrings!! But knowing my luck I’m gonna get energy, purple dye, or another bathing suit 😭
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
    Unwinter said:
    @buriteri honestly loving your dedication and explanation! And yes, I agree it could've been a bit better. 
    I just try to provide insight. 🙂 I hope I didn’t come off as pushy though! If it’s not for you, it’s not for you and I respect your opinion.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @buriteri Thank you for understanding both sides! The game is more fun when some of us like things and others don’t, otherwise we’d constantly all look the same. You’re gonna rock it regardless 💘
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I actually like the earnables more than the gift box items. Thank god. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
    buriteri said:
    Unwinter said:
    I just try to provide insight. 🙂 I hope I didn’t come off as pushy though! If it’s not for you, it’s not for you and I respect your opinion.
    No never, you're so kind! 💖
    See this is why we need the option to gift our own stuff because if I did get it in my box, I'd love to gift it to someone who liked it cause I wouldn't use it 😊
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    buriteri said:
    I saw everyone’s apprehension towards the new hair and I think that this is a half up, half down ponytail. The red line is the hair that goes up into a high pony and the green lines are the hair that just falls back. Kind of like how Ariana Grande used to wear her hair. 😊😊

Also I don’t see what the problem is with the hairline? Not everyone has small round foreheads y’all 🤷🏼‍♀️ Widows peaks, big foreheads, squared hairlines, etc exist
    it felt like an optical illusion for a minute there, but now that i understand it i kinda love it. i hope i get it in my free box!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Unpopular opinion: I love the ponytail. Sad it’s gift box item 😢
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the pants were last. I don't love the top but I rather go for that than the pants. I think I might stop at the shoes since they would be useful if we are getting a 90s SYS. 
    Platform: Android

• GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

Really love it 😍💛
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @buriteri I was actually thinking it might be a double ponytail, in that case we arent able to see the hair tie on the ponytail bellow, some people do that to give more volume to it.
    Something like this but higher

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @buriteri I was actually thinking it might be a double ponytail, in that case we arent able to see the hair tie on the ponytail bellow, some people do that to give more volume to it.
    Something like this but higher

that is what I thought as well!
    @brunakkh a double ponytail actually crossed my mind too. It’s definitely possible! 🙂 but I guess we’ll never know unless Glu gives us their reference/inspiration hahaha
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Lol cone head hair... knowing me I’ll get it in my free box now
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Welp
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the casual earnables and the gift box items are cute 😍
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I really like the earnables! Hopefully I get a gb item in my free box cause I really don’t want to chase anything 😫
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    the weekend event is starting with sys right? or is it on friday 5am? i always forget
    eligur said:
    the weekend event is starting with sys right? or is it on friday 5am? i always forget
    SYS starts in an hour and the weekend event starts on Friday! (for me it's at 12 pm so in 15 hours) 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited June 2020
    eligur said:
    You from Lithuania right? Because me too.  Sorry if I’m mistaken 🙈 So 10am at Friday weekend event starts  ☺️ For me 11am because I live in Germany. 
    edit: sorry am not pm 🙈😂
    iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @robertavyy yess im from lithuania! i asked if its at 5am because i remember time written here is in the US timeline. but yes as @Unwinter said its at 12pm here too i believe 😄 i was thinking it would start today but thank you both sm!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    robertavyy said:
    And of course I love gb 🙄 someone hold me that I don’t spend my kstars 😬
    edit: I hope at least I get dress shoes or hair in free box 😫

Omg you're hilarious, I love how often we use that. 😂😂 I love you all but I'm ALWAYS watching!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    edited June 2020
    @eligur omg, yeah 12 pm 🙈 my brain doesn’t work today 😂😂
    iOS player 

LydiaKKH said:
    robertavyy said:
    And of course I love gb 🙄 someone hold me that I don’t spend my kstars 😬
    edit: I hope at least I get dress shoes or hair in free box 😫

Omg you're hilarious, I love how often we use that. 😂😂 I love you all but I'm ALWAYS watching!
    I believe this is a new meme 🤪😂
    iOS player 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    If I don’t get the dress in my free gb I don’t know what’s going to happen to my stars 😫 danger alert 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I love the earnables. Especially the snakeskin too-I love snakeskin way too much. I like the giftbox items, I have to see the ponytail on my doll tho
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I love the earnables so much!! Streetwear is definitely my style 😍 still unsure about the shoes though, I need to see them in my doll!

I really really love the orange heels, although that buckle around the big toe looks painful... I never buy shoes like these, it hurts so much! Not a fan of the dress, earrings or hair, fingers crossed for shoes or kstars!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m late but this ponytail... I have a headache just looking at it lol. I get the concept of the half up half down but there’s just no need for it to be that pointy on the top?? gives me patrick star vibes 

but I LOVE the giftbox dress & earrings! I really might need them both 😩 also love the earnables... but we realize those pants are just a recolor of the pants we got a month ago right? The shape/outline is literally exactly the same. Still love them tho, and the top
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh