Options

Can I somehow ask Glu to show me a particular item in my Get This Outfit plus KStar so I can buy it?

AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
edited June 2020 in KKH General Discussion
I want this item really bad, the Mario x KKW eye make up and it only appear randomly and I have waiting for days and saving my Php 499.00 for it. I’m running out of patience and I want it so badly 😭

♡    Aryanna    ♡

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The Mario eyes are currently in rotation. You get a new purchasable option each week so keep checking back and it will show up eventually! There are actually different versions of it: One is where you can buy all 3 Mario eyes and then there are versions where the eyes are separate for a lower price.
  • Options
    AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited June 2020
    The Mario eyes are currently in rotation. You get a new purchasable option each week so keep checking back and it will show up eventually! There are actually different versions of it: One is where you can buy all 3 Mario eyes and then there are versions where the eyes are separate for a lower price.
    Aaah thank you! I really want the single one for lower price ♡︎ Guess I really just gotta wait 😭😂

♡    Aryanna    ♡

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.