🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @kkhmarie where is the second dress from?
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 thank you so much! 😄
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I have to admit, I’m a little stumped in what sort of outfit to submit. 
    In hindsight, the 1st look isn’t glittery enough so I get that, but I genuinely like my 2nd and 3rd looks and thought they would’ve scored higher.
    4th look has done significantly better, but I’m not sure if thats down to length of dress?

I’ve seen so many amazing looks scoring high 20s and low 30s and I’ve been gobsmacked by them. Hopefully it’ll work itself out and we’ll find out what the voters want by this evening!

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Either this doll has a long lost twin or they put two of their looks against each other in the voting booth ☹️ Doesn’t seem fair 

I met this guy, I think that's the same person too so I didnt vote because I felt it's not fair
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Edit as I forgot to hide the name under the picture

I’ve not submitted looks 3 & 4 yet BUT #1 has already finished the event! 🙈 no chance at winning! 😭
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Agreed! I wish Glu didn't put one doll against themselves. Even if both looks are submitted right away, there can be some timer thingy that allows second looks to get voted on after first look got its scores 
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    So... anyone else not able to get into their game at all today?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2020
    And in this week’s episode of “I Don’t Know What Voters Want”, presenting:

at first i thought, maybe voters think the face is too plain, but makeup didn’t make much of a difference either.

i’m not asking for much, i just want the last earnable, please. PLEASE. 😭

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This is just funny. I got better scores than this when I was a newbie! 😂😂 I’m so so so so so glad I don’t like any of the items! 
    Seriously tho, I’d love to know where I’m going wrong like, is it the fact these are TB sale items? Or should I just stick on the pride dress

I mean, I tried a gown and that didn’t work either. So if any one has any suggestions! That would be great! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Looks 1-3 I think I’m going to go back to brightly coloured and/or sparkly outfits ✨

But in good news I already got a diamond usually I’ll get one on the last day or not at all! 🥰

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Eurgh at this rate I won’t reach the last earnable which is annoying as I quite like it.

I play on iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 3-4 💚
    So I turned to gowns. I know, I know. I love the earnables and frankly, I was afraid cocktail dresses would score low. Probably going to be a mix of short and long 😊

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts

I'm struggling with this 😅 and yes I forgot to put earrings on the first lmao
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @thallisa ya that’s me!!! It Got 49 votes 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I don’t usually post my looks here!
    I’m on the struggle bus too. Just hoping I can get to the last earnable 😅
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    of course i had to repeat an outfit just to see how itd do. because last time i did it and it flopped the second time lmao but i’m pretty happy with my how my 3-4 looks turned out

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @Chqrlotte omg our looks are practically the same!! haha 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    eligur said:
    @Chqrlotte omg our looks are practically the same!! haha 
    I was just about to comment that haha! Happy to see that we are both doing good with these outfits!🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    There are three crazy ticket buyers in my group that are wearing a Halloween costume and gowns... I’m trying to hold on to 5th place rn! 😩
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Chelsea123 I think we’re in the same group lol

iOS player