🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Does anyone know where this white dress is from? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    could anyone tell me if any of these hairstyles score well in different sys?

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Does anyone know where this white dress is from? 
    It's a Fashion Goals I believe! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 3-4. It looks like I need to submit sparkly dress 🤔 

iOS player 

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    lilviv said:
    @kkhmarie where is the second dress from?
    omg im sorry i don’t remember at all, i feel like it might've been gifted to me by an npc (like the boyfriend gifts) bc i know its not a sys or anything. its right here in the closet if that helps. 

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @lilviv I don't have the dress, but it is on my Wishlist. I think its from an old VIP event? but it should be available for diamonds I think? I'm pretty sure I found it in the event encyclopaedia anyway
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LeahBabyLeahBaby Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

Am I doing something wrong? 😔
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    So uhhh... this just happened. They were 6th but now....wow.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    So I slept through the first hour. Long story short, I was paranoid to sleep last night. One of my neighbors last night tried to set the apartment complex on fire...purposely. They thankfully didn't succeed but I still had to deal with their screaming and vandalizing last night. I'm okay, though my anxiety was through the roof. Anyway, a beauty nap later and I'm placed in a TB with the majority of people who seem to be new to the game....so I might have an opportunity for the hair. There are some strong looks/competitors though so it's all up in the air. 

Omg! Why was your neighbor trying to burn the complex down? I'm happy that your ok, hopefully your neighbor gets help. That's beyond scary and obviously sad. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I don't care about getting to the last earnable or else my first 3 scores would be annoying me more. I just decided to have fun with my first 2 for today because it doesn't matter.
    Platform: Android

i really thought this look would do better. as i saw someone get 50+ with it.. i even bought the shoes and the clutch just for it.(i’ll be using them more tho) even tho i’m still first for the longest time ever probably i’ll be at least 3rd by the end of the weekend haha

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    For some reason my video unlock doesn't work? I haven't unlocked anything yet 🧐

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Five looks in and finally got a decent score, not used to this *Queue Music* 😂🎉❤️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    What do voters wanttt 😫 still waiting on my other outfit’s votes, hopefully it scores well
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    eligur said:
    i really thought this look would do better. as i saw someone get 50+ with it.. i even bought the shoes and the clutch just for it.(i’ll be using them more tho) even tho i’m still first for the longest time ever probably i’ll be at least 3rd by the end of the weekend haha

Oh hey I think thats me!!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

In 8th place. With the low scores on what I thought were solid looks, and the terrible gift box prizes I consistently get, this game is not very fun anymore.
    edited June 2020
    serenaa said:
    eligur said:

Oh hey I think thats me!!
    are you in a fb group? that’s were i saw it in haha
    edit: i just checked and yes i saw you! i’m glad your look did so well x and you’re so pretty irl😭 i kept seeing you there frequently haha
  • rica_rica_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I saw that this dress does well so I bought it. Oh well, I guess it doesn’t work for everyone🤷‍♀️