๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸฐSYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited June 2020
    There's just a lot of Blair Waldorfs out there. I have one as well, so that's at least 4 Blairs out there lol
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    There's just a lot of Blair Waldorfs out there. I have one as well, so that's at least 4 Blairs out there lol
    Iโ€™ve had one in my TS group too lol, theyโ€™re everywhere!ย 
  • Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Bear_KKH don't worry, I still haven't decided my doll's new face ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Android
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I saw this in a group Iโ€™m in...ย 

* THIS IS NOT MY DOLL!!!*
    Thoughts?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    I saw this in a group Iโ€™m in...ย 

* THIS IS NOT MY DOLL!!!*
    Thoughts?
    i saw this too.. but i just think its when you come to check your results and they havenโ€™t loaded yet and you see this. but when you click other look it should load more votes. happens to me all the time
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts

The moment I decided to switch to gown/ long dresses was when I started to get a good amount of votes, yet I could have had one more votes get the green dye but no I didnโ€™tย 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Looks 4-8 bit of a roller coaster on the votes I think the score on the last look was a tad harsh but I don't know what looks I was up against and it's up to voters preferences anywayย ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
    ย 

My TS group is super weird as well there's one girl obviously a TB but her looks are stunning and she would've won anyway and everyone else seems to be extremely newer players

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Looks 6-8! I knew 7 was risky, but had no idea #8 would score this low!

IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing ย found a glitch with the Kash thigh high boots
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @SDC93 itโ€™s actually not a glitch I donโ€™t think. Itโ€™s been happening for a while. It just happens when you switch from like a dress to a skirt or something . I think it might be there so you can wear it with pantsย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    So anyway the top 4 in my ts are all ticket buyers that are currently trying to outbid each other, meaning that only 1 out of the 26 free players will be able to get the very exclusive sys prizes. Remind me, how exactly is this fair again?
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m doing wrong ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    My looksย havenโ€™t been scoring very well, but even so, Iโ€™ve managed to out-score 2 ticket buyers and stay in 1st place ๐Ÿฅฐย 

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Looks 1-8. I'm barely holding 5th place so I'm just playing for the earnables ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Somebody help me, I left my game just sitting on the get this look screen because i stumbled across the cupcake which Iโ€™ve wanted for awhile but I canโ€™t decide ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have 16 diamonds right now, should I:

agree- buy the birthday cupcake right now (side note: my birthday is in 6 days so this would be extra cute)
    like- save for gold confetti aura (30)
    awesome- save for diamond kollection because I still donโ€™t have the bundle and love it (next spin is 36)
    lol- something elseย 

ideally I want all these things very much but ofc Glu wouldnโ€™t put diamonds on sale for kimiversary ๐Ÿคก
    oh my, i have the same dilemma! i have 30 and i donโ€™t know if i want the cupcake or the aura ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅบ
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Somebody help me, I left my game just sitting on the get this look screen because i stumbled across the cupcake which Iโ€™ve wanted for awhile but I canโ€™t decide ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have 16 diamonds right now, should I:

agree- buy the birthday cupcake right now (side note: my birthday is in 6 days so this would be extra cute)
    like- save for gold confetti aura (30)
    awesome- save for diamond kollection because I still donโ€™t have the bundle and love it (next spin is 36)
    lol- something elseย 

ideally I want all these things very much but ofc Glu wouldnโ€™t put diamonds on sale for kimiversary ๐Ÿคก

i just bought the cupcake myself. personally i think it's cute and i have other auras, but if you have the willpower for another several SYS to save up to 30, you may want to do that since it could get more work. As for the Kollection, just remember, you may not get what you want on that second spin, but you def know when you buy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • YummyyAnastasiaa_YummyyAnastasiaa_ Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Looks 7-9ย 
    @mandamay76 where is the 2nd outfit from?โคโค
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Looks 7-9ย 
    @mandamay76 where is the 2nd outfit from?โคโค
    I bought with diamonds in the roaring 20s sys ย I think itโ€™s from a previous dating event thoughย 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I havenโ€™t done this badly in a long time ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    What am I doing wrong?? I might even have to resort to gowns because I want the last earnable
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ