🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

1262728293032Next

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    I’m so sick 🤒 I felt very bad yesterday and I had to go to training this morning at 6 am. My last ticket came in the night and I didin’t have the strength to add another look.. I finished 6th but I feel ok about it because I didin’t care about the prizes. Congrats to everyone who managed to win the dress and hair 💜💜
    I hope you're feeling better! 💙💚
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @AmyMimi @thesweetone It’s a bit better now, I finished my training earlier and now I’m resting in bed 😌 Thank you dolls 💜
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    @AmyMimi @thesweetone It’s a bit better now, I finished my training earlier and now I’m resting in bed 😌 Thank you dolls 💜
    Feel better soon! There’s nothing worse than being poorly 🥺💗
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Finished 3rd, behind two TBs, so not bad 😊 love the dress! Congrats to all of you! 

iOs player 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Feel better soon @sarahlee ❤️
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Finished on 4th place, with 2 tb in my TS group. 
    I am actually starting to like this dress. Congrats to everyone! ❤️
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2020
    My sys looks. At first I stared off pretty average and my scores skyrocketed high by styling my doll in barbie pastel gowns and galactic styled gowns. I dyed some of my favorite gowns in different colors and especially the wedding gown as well. And as for the makeup I used the free pride makeup and the paid one which costed me about 110 kstars combo with the highlighter and the contouring. I've used so many auras that I think that I've lost count lol and the sparkler helped to boost up my scores too 🙂 I was in such a chill ts group and I had I think about 1 tb at my leaderboard. Second place doll had exactly 575 pts and was nice enough to let win 1st place this week. How gracious of her 🥰❤🤗 I actually won 1st place with 585 pts.

Some of my stylings of the earnables and ts prizes

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Some gorgeous looks I saw in the voting booth. 😍
    That last doll looks sm like @Gigi_kkh_ :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @Chooky1116 @kittykatx Thank you babes 💞 It’s good today!
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Some gorgeous looks I saw in the voting booth. 😍
    That last doll looks sm like @Gigi_kkh_ :love:
    Omggg yes thank you for sharing I got 54 for this hope you did well too Carolina❤️❤️❤️