🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

Was drooling for a pride flag , finally 😍😊 Thanks Kalinda 🤗❤. 
    Zarah said:
    I absolutely love the gifts!! Thank you @KalindaKing

Also, I need help. I don’t know whether to get the GS lips or the closet ones. Which do you think fits my doll most?

Agree for GS lips 
    Awesome for Kloset lips
        I think you should go for GS lips cuz it's a            throwback item so it's only available for a            limited time and afterwards it'll be available        for 40 diamonds which is a lot , kloset lips          are available forever you can buy them                whenever you want. 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @Unwinter the call kind of made me think of you. 💕you’re so passionate, I’m so glad that they were able to make you happy with these items 💕💕💕
    You're so sweet omg, thank you💖💖 It's just that not being able to be and express yourself where you are irl and having to lie and hide all the time is incredibly exhausting. Having something, no matter how small, to celebrate my identity is so relieving.
    Thank you again 🥰 Definitely happy with these, such a nice break from uni atm. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    eligur said:
    @kiraraquel i also wanted them for so long so i bought them! i cannot wait longer haha
    Lol girl me too. Took me all of 30 seconds to convince myself to get them. 
    saaruuh said:
    A part of me so desperately wants to buy these lips right now😩 I mean they’re only 60 kstars and if I do end up waiting until tomorrow they may increase the price like they did on certain things last year. I don’t know what to do, I need Help!!😂
    In love with your doll 🥰😍💓
    slaaayy Queen‼️🤩
    Thanks boo!❤️❤️
    @kiraraquel girl get them 😫I love them so much, probably more than the GS ones
    I did! I’m never taking them off lol
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @Unwinter aww babes you’re welcome. That’s sad girly, and I’m glad that these items made you feel better. You and other lgbtq+ members don’t deserve to feel the need to hide, that’s so sad. 💕hope it gets better soon love 🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited June 2020
    @kiraraquel lol same. I don’t think I ever wanna take mine off either 😂😫💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited June 2020
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Zarah said:

Also, I need help. I don’t know whether to get the GS lips or the closet ones. Which do you think fits my doll most?

Agree for GS lips 
    Awesome for Kloset lips
        I think you should go for GS lips cuz it's a            throwback item so it's only available for a            limited time and afterwards it'll be available        for 40 diamonds which is a lot , kloset lips          are available forever you can buy them                whenever you want. 
    @kkhKaunain I see your point!
    Edit: ty 💖💖
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    The earnables are like POW in your face. Feel like the zoo is missing one of its animals. Just need a head accessory to make the look complete. The TS prizes is meh okay. I do like the hair but I will be fine if I don’t get it. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    Zarah said:
    Zarah said:

Agree for GS lips 
    Awesome for Kloset lips
    @kkhKaunain I see your point!
    Edit: ty 💖💖
       Happy to help😊❤ Hope you enjoy this               kimiversary!! 🤗❤
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    A part of me so desperately wants to buy these lips right now😩 I mean they’re only 60 kstars and if I do end up waiting until tomorrow they may increase the price like they did on certain things last year. I don’t know what to do, I need Help!!😂
    Your doll is gorgeous, I love her style!  
    And I love those eyes, are they in the kloset? 
    Your doll is gorgeous, I love her style!  
    And I love those eyes, are they in the kloset? 
    Thank you! And yes they are! They’re one of the featured items from this update. 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love gifts,thanks @KalindaKing

• appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

Some looks I have in mind for sys! They look really nice to me. What do you guys think? Do they fit the theme? 💘💘
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @claranax Welcome to the forum! Glad you could join us in time for Kimiversary 🥳💖
    I need more friends on here, so I added you just now.🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have a question,are the recoil items we have in the clóset all of them? Or will there be more tomorrow?
     Please help is my first anniversary.
    I'm excited for this SYS! The pride clothes are gorgeous, I personally love everything. I noticed the hair color is half off right now, I bought a few for just 5 kstars. I finally got a lot of kstars for completing an offer (thanks to those who gave me tips), so now I think I'll wait to see if anything is worth buying during Kimiversary. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

Some looks I have in mind for sys! They look really nice to me. What do you guys think? Do they fit the theme? 💘💘
    @appreciattee I think your first three looks are super strong but I'm not sure your last two will do as well (they're still good! just I feel like they might not score as well despite that)
  • BritKKHBritKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Some looks I came up with for this SYS! I plan to just have fun as there hasn’t been many that involve shorter dresses!  <3o:)
  • ZorcsaZorcsa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Some dark and colorful inspo for this sys. I hope my compositions will help. 😇😇
    I really love the dress, but tbh the hairstyle is my favorite! 😍😍 I also had my flag, but I guess it didn't show up with this pose.🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I didn't even notice we got new hairstyles! Thank God for this forum, and you great people!
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'm in love with the TS prizes. As for the Earnables, I used to be a huge print girl back in the day (The Cheetah Girls era in my life) however I'm not keen on it now. But since it's based on Kim, I want it. 
    This will be my first Kimiversary since 2015. Seeing all the dresses and hairstyles I once owed still saddens me but it's cool to see my game growth since then. And then you @KalindaKing for the dyes, the dresses, hairstyles and the flag. It made my day. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.